Words containing chok
5 letter words containing chok
- choke — When you choke or when something chokes you, you cannot breathe properly or get enough air into your lungs.
- choko — the cucumber-like fruit of a tropical American cucurbitaceous vine, Sechium edule: eaten as a vegetable in the Caribbean, Australia, and New Zealand
- choky — involving, caused by, or causing choking
6 letter words containing chok
- choked — If you say something in a choked voice or if your voice is choked with emotion, your voice does not have its full sound, because you are upset or frightened.
- choker — A choker is a necklace or band of material that fits very closely round a woman's neck.
- chokes — the act or sound of choking.
- chokey — (dated, British) prison.
- chokra — a young male
7 letter words containing chok
8 letter words containing chok
9 letter words containing chok
- artichoke — Artichokes or globe artichokes are round green vegetables that have fleshy leaves arranged like the petals of a flower.
- chokeable — to stop the breath of by squeezing or obstructing the windpipe; strangle; stifle.
- chokebore — a shotgun bore that becomes narrower towards the muzzle so that the shot is not scattered
- chokecoil — a type of electronic inductor
- chokedamp — blackdamp
10 letter words containing chok
- artichokes — Plural form of artichoke.
- choke-full — chock-full.
- choke-hold — a restraining hold in which one person encircles the neck of another in a viselike grip with the arm, usually approaching from behind: The suspect was put in a chokehold and was gasping for breath.
- chokeberry — any of various North American rosaceous shrubs of the genus Aronia
- chokeholds — Plural form of chokehold.
11 letter words containing chok
12 letter words containing chok
- chokeberries — Plural form of chokeberry.
13 letter words containing chok
- chokecherries — Plural form of chokecherry.
- choker-setter — (in logging) a worker whose job is to fasten a choker to logs.
- herringchoker — a native or resident of any of the Maritime Provinces but especially of New Brunswick.
- psychokinesis — the purported ability to move or deform inanimate objects, as metal spoons, through mental processes.
15 letter words containing chok
16 letter words containing chok
On this page, we collect all words with CHOK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 57 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.