Words containing choi
5 letter words containing choi
6 letter words containing choi
7 letter words containing choi
- choicer — Comparative form of choice.
- choices — an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
- echoing — (of a sound) Be repeated or reverberate after the original sound has stopped.
- echoism — onomatopoeia.
- echoize — to produce (words) that are evocative of sounds
8 letter words containing choi
- anechoic — having a low degree of reverberation of sound
- binchois — Gilles [Dutch khil-uh s;; French zheel] /Dutch ˈxɪl əs;; French ʒil/ (Show IPA), or Egidius [Dutch ey-khee-dee-oo s] /Dutch eɪˈxi diˌʊs/ (Show IPA), c1400–60, Flemish composer.
- choicely — With care in choosing; with attention to preference.
- choicest — an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
- choirboy — A choirboy is a boy who sings in a church choir.
9 letter words containing choi
- antechoir — the part of a church in front of the choir, usually enclosed by screens, tombs, etc
- barachois — (in the Atlantic Provinces of Canada) a shallow lagoon formed by a sand bar
- choiceful — having an inability to make decisive choices
- choir-boy — a boy who sings in a choir, especially a church choir.
- choirboys — Plural form of choirboy.
10 letter words containing choi
- antichoice — opposed to granting pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
- choiceless — an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
- choiceness — The condition of being choice.
- choirgirls — Plural form of choirgirl.
- choirstall — one of the benches for the choir of a church, cathedral, etc
11 letter words containing choi
- anti-choice — opposed to the legal right to obtain an abortion; pro-life
- antichoicer — someone who opposes the granting of pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
- choirmaster — A choirmaster is a person whose job is to train a choir.
- choirstalls — fixed seats in the choir of a church, generally of carved wood
- epitrochoid — A geometric curve traced by a fixed point on one circle which rotates around the perimeter of another circle. Examples include the shape of the Wankel engine.
12 letter words containing choi
- choicelessly — In a choiceless manner.
- choir-screen — a partition or a screen in a church that acts as a divide between the choir and the aisles
- choirmasters — Plural form of choirmaster.
- conchoidally — In a conchoidal manner.
- eunuchoidism — A syndrome in males with a lack of sex characteristics due to lack of proper male sex hormones.
13 letter words containing choi
- epitrochoidal — Being or relating to an epitrochoid.
15 letter words containing choi
- multiple-choice — consisting of several possible answers from which the correct one must be selected: a multiple-choice question.
- sailor's-choice — any of several fishes living in waters along the Atlantic coast of the U.S., especially a pinfish, Lagodon rhomboides, ranging from Massachusetts to Texas, and a grunt, Haemulon parrai, ranging from Florida to Brazil.
16 letter words containing choi
- psychoimmunology — the branch of medicine studying the effects of psychological phenomena on the immune system; the intersection of psychology and immunology.
On this page, we collect all words with CHOI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 90 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.