Words containing chip
4 letter words containing chip
- chip — Chips are long, thin pieces of potato fried in oil or fat and eaten hot, usually with a meal.
5 letter words containing chip
- chips — CHIPS is a system for transferring funds that makes large value payments in US dollars between major banks.
6 letter words containing chip
- chip-8 — (language, games) A low-level interpretive language (really a high-level machine code) developed at RCA in the late 1970s for video games on computers using RCA's CDP1802 processor. It could also be used on the DREAM 6800.
- chippy — A chippy is the same as a chip shop.
- rechip — to put a new chip into (a stolen mobile phone) so it can be reused
- schipa — Tito [tee-taw] /ˈti tɔ/ (Show IPA), 1890–1965, Italian operatic tenor.
- v-chip — a computer chip or other electronic device that blocks the reception of violent or sexually explicit television shows.
7 letter words containing chip
- biochip — a small glass or silicon plate containing an array of biochemical molecules or structures, used as a biosensor or in gene sequencing
- chip-48 — A reimplementation of CHIP-8 for the HP-48 calculator by Andreas Gustafson <[email protected]>. Posted to news:comp.sys.handhelds in Sep 1990.
- chipped — damaged by having a small piece broken off
- chipper — Chipper means cheerful and lively.
- chippie — Also, chippie. Slang. a promiscuous woman. a prostitute.
8 letter words containing chip
- chiphead — (slang) A microchip expert.
- chipmunk — A chipmunk is a small animal with a large furry tail and a striped back.
- chipotle — a smoked and dried jalapeno chilli pepper that is used in Mexican dishes
- chippage — the fact or an instance of chipping: The pottery could not be insured against chippage.
- chippers — to chirp or twitter.
9 letter words containing chip
- blue-chip — of, relating to, or constituting a blue chip.
- chipboard — Chipboard is a hard material made out of very small pieces of wood which have been pressed together. It is often used for making doors and furniture.
- chipewyan — a member of a North American Indian people of NW Canada
- chipheads — Plural form of chiphead.
- chipmaker — a manufacturer of electronic chips.
10 letter words containing chip
- archipenko — Aleksandr Porfiryevich (alɪkˈsandr parˈfirjɪvitʃ). 1887– 1964, Russian sculptor and painter, in the US after 1923, whose work is characterized by economy of form
- archiplasm — archoplasm
- chip-based — (of electronic equipment or components) using or incorporating microchips
- chipmunked — Simple past tense and past participle of chipmunk.
- chippering — Present participle of chipper.
11 letter words containing chip
- archipelago — An archipelago is a group of islands, especially small islands.
- chippendale — Chippendale is a style of furniture from the eighteenth century.
- kanchipuram — a city in SE India, in Tamil Nadu: a sacred Hindu town known as "the Benares of the South"; textile industries. Pop: 152 984 (2001)
- schoonschip — (mathematics, tool) (From the Dutch for "beautiful ship" or "clean ship") A program for symbolic mathematics, especially High Energy Physics, written by M. Veltman of CERN in 1964. Schoonschip only does algebra, no derivatives. It was implemented originally in CDC 6600 and CDC 7600 assembly language and currently in 680x0 assembly language. Runs on Amiga, Atari ST, Sun-3 and NeXT. It was once maintained by David Williams at the University of Michigan Physics Department.
- woodchipper — a motor-driven machine that cuts wood into chips.
12 letter words containing chip
- archipallium — (anatomy) The oldest region of the brain's pallium, often considered contiguous with the olfactory cortex, but varying among species. In humans, the archipallium makes up the hippocampus.
- archipelagic — a large group or chain of islands: the Malay Archipelago.
- archipelagos — Plural form of archipelago.
- archiphoneme — an abstract linguistic unit representing two or more phonemes when the distinction between these has been neutralized: conventionally shown by a capital letter within slashes, as /T/ for /t/ and /d/ in German Rat and Rad
- atychiphobia — (rare) The fear of failure.
13 letter words containing chip
14 letter words containing chip
- archipterygium — (anatomy) A primitive fin, like that of Ceratodus.
On this page, we collect all words with CHIP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHIP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.