Words containing chang
5 letter words containing chang
- chang — largest river and chief commercial highway of China, flowing from Tibet into the East China Sea near Shanghai: 3,964 mi (6,379 km)
6 letter words containing chang
7 letter words containing chang
- changan — former name of Xian.
- changde — a port in SE central China, in N Hunan province, near the mouth of the Yuan River: severely damaged by the Japanese in World War II. Pop: 1 483 000 (2005 est)
- changed — Simple past tense and past participle of change.
- changer — a person or thing that changes something
- changes — to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.
8 letter words containing chang
9 letter words containing chang
- archangel — In the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions, an archangel is an angel of the highest rank.
- changable — Misspelling of changeable.
- changchou — Changzhou
- changchow — a city in S Fujian province, in SE China.
- changchun — a city in NE China, capital of Jilin province: as Hsinking, capital of the Japanese state of Manchukuo (1932–45). Pop: 3 092 000 (2005 est)
10 letter words containing chang
11 letter words containing chang
- archangelic — Theology. a chief or principal angel; in medieval angelology one of the nine orders of celestial attendants on God. Compare angel (def 1).
- autochanger — a device in a record player or CD player that enables a small stack of records or CDs to be dropped automatically onto the turntable or player tray one at a time and played separately
- changefully — In a changeful manner.
- changelings — Plural form of changeling.
- changemaker — a person or thing that changes bills or coins for ones of smaller denominations.
12 letter words containing chang
13 letter words containing chang
14 letter words containing chang
- change-ringing — the art of bell-ringing in which a set of bells is rung in an established order which is then changed
- changeableness — The condition of being changeable.
- changelessness — The state or quality of being changeless.
- counterchanged — Exchanged.
- interchangable — Misspelling of interchangeable.
15 letter words containing chang
- exchangeability — The condition of being exchangeable.
- interchangeable — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- interchangeably — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- interchangement — the act of interchanging
- nonexchangeable — capable of being exchanged.
18 letter words containing chang
19 letter words containing chang
- interchangeableness — Quality of being interchangeable.
On this page, we collect all words with CHANG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 279 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHANG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.