5-letter words containing cen
- -cene — denoting a recent geological period
- cenci — a verse tragedy (1819) by Shelley.
- cenis — Montmountain pass between France and Italy in the Graian Alps: 6,830 ft (2,082 m) high
- ceno- — common
- cense — to burn incense near or before (an altar, shrine, etc)
- cento — a piece of writing, esp a poem, composed of quotations from other authors
- cents — a bronze coin of the U.S., the 100th part of a U.S. dollar: made of steel during part of 1943. Symbol: ¢.
- iceni — an ancient Celtic tribe of eastern England, whose queen, Boadicea, headed an insurrection against the Romans in a.d. 61.
- nicen — To become nicer.
- scena — an extended operatic vocal solo, usually including an aria and a recitative.
- scend — to heave in a swell.
- scene — the place where some action or event occurs: He returned to the scene of the murder.
- scent — a distinctive odor, especially when agreeable: the scent of roses.
On this page, we collect all 5-letter words with CEN. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 5-letter word that contains CEN to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.