9-letter words containing caus
- causalgia — a burning sensation along the course of a peripheral nerve together with local changes in the appearance of the skin
- causalgic — relating to pain of the nerves
- causality — Causality is the relationship of cause and effect.
- causation — The causation of something, usually something bad, is the factors that have caused it.
- causative — Causative factors are ones which are responsible for causing something.
- causeless — a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- causeries — Plural form of causerie.
- causeways — Plural form of causeway.
- encaustic — (especially in painting and ceramics) using pigments mixed with hot wax that are burned in as an inlay.
- holocaust — a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
- hypocaust — a hollow space or system of channels in the floor or walls of some ancient Roman buildings that provided a central heating system by receiving and distributing the heat from a furnace.
- noncausal — of, constituting, or implying a cause.
On this page, we collect all 9-letter words with CAUS. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 9-letter word that contains CAUS to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.