12-letter words containing caus
- causationism — the theory of universal causation
- causationist — a person who believes in the theory of universal causation
- caustic lime — lime1 (def 1).
- caustic soda — Caustic soda is a powerful chemical substance used to make strong soaps and clean drains.
- formal cause — a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- just because — for the sole reason that
- noncausative — Not causative.
On this page, we collect all 12-letter words with CAUS. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 12-letter word that contains CAUS to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.