Words containing cathol
7 letter words containing cathol
- cathole — one of a pair of holes in the after part of a ship through which hawsers are passed for steadying the ship or heaving astern
8 letter words containing cathol
- catholic — The Catholic Church is the branch of the Christian Church that accepts the Pope as its leader and is based in the Vatican in Rome.
9 letter words containing cathol
- catholics — Plural form of Catholic.
10 letter words containing cathol
11 letter words containing cathol
12 letter words containing cathol
- neo-catholic — of or relating to those Anglicans who avowedly prefer the doctrines, rituals, etc., of the Roman Catholic Church to those of the Anglican communion.
- non-catholic — of or relating to a Catholic church, especially the Roman Catholic Church.
- pro-catholic — of or relating to a Catholic church, especially the Roman Catholic Church.
13 letter words containing cathol
14 letter words containing cathol
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
17 letter words containing cathol
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
On this page, we collect all words with CATHOL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 27 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CATHOL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.