Words containing cade
4 letter words containing cade
- cade — a juniper tree, Juniperus oxycedrus of the Mediterranean region, the wood of which yields an oily brown liquid (oil of cade) used to treat skin ailments
5 letter words containing cade
- -cade — indicating a procession of a specified kind
- cadel — An ornate capital letter used in calligraphy consisting of interlacing pen strokes.
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
- cades — Plural form of cade.
- cadet — A cadet is a young man or woman who is being trained in the armed services or the police.
6 letter words containing cade
7 letter words containing cade
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- arcaded — decorated with an arcade: an arcaded entryway.
- arcades — Plural form of arcade.
- brocade — Brocade is a thick, expensive material, often made of silk, with a raised pattern on it.
8 letter words containing cade
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- aquacade — an aquatic exhibition or entertainment consisting of swimming, diving, etc., often to music
9 letter words containing cade
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academian — (historical, obsolete) A follower of w Plato. (Attested from the mid 16th century until the late 17th century.)Brown, Lesley, ed. The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. 5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academies — Plural form of academy.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing cade
11 letter words containing cade
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
- decade-long — lasting for a decade: After a decadelong study, the drug has finally been approved by the FDA.
12 letter words containing cade
13 letter words containing cade
- anti-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
14 letter words containing cade
15 letter words containing cade
On this page, we collect all words with CADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 153 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.