Words containing cad
3 letter words containing cad
- cad — CAD refers to the use of computer software in the design of things such as cars, buildings, and machines. CAD is an abbreviation for 'computer aided design'.
4 letter words containing cad
5 letter words containing cad
6 letter words containing cad
- acadia — the Atlantic Provinces of Canada
- alcade — a mayor having judicial powers.
- arcade — An arcade is a covered passage where there are shops or market stalls.
- arcady — Arcadia2 (the ancient region)
- cadaga — a eucalyptus tree, E. torelliana, of tropical and subtropical Australia, having a smooth green trunk
7 letter words containing cad
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
- arcaded — decorated with an arcade: an arcaded entryway.
- arcades — Plural form of arcade.
8 letter words containing cad
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- accadian — the eastern Semitic language, now extinct, of Assyria and Babylonia, written with a cuneiform script.
9 letter words containing cad
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academian — (historical, obsolete) A follower of w Plato. (Attested from the mid 16th century until the late 17th century.)Brown, Lesley, ed. The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. 5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academies — Plural form of academy.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing cad
11 letter words containing cad
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
12 letter words containing cad
13 letter words containing cad
- anti-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- incommunicado — (especially of a prisoner) deprived of any communication with others.
- unmacadamized — (of a road) not constructed or surfaced with macadam
14 letter words containing cad
- arcado-cyprian — an ancient language group of eastern Greece.
- cadaverousness — of or like a corpse.
- macadamization — to pave by laying and compacting successive layers of broken stone, often with asphalt or hot tar.
- quasi-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- unacademically — in an unacademic manner
15 letter words containing cad
16 letter words containing cad
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
18 letter words containing cad
23 letter words containing cad
- icosidodecadodecahedron — A polyhedron having 44 faces, 60 vertices, 120 edges, 12 self intersected faces and 12 nonconvex faces.
On this page, we collect all words with CAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 342 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CAD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.