Words containing cab
4 letter words containing cab
5 letter words containing cab
- cabal — If you refer to a group of politicians or other people as a cabal, you are criticizing them because they meet and decide things secretly.
- caban — (Philippines) A grain measure equal to 3.47 cubic feet, used in the Philippine Islands.
- cabas — a small ladies' bag
- cabby — a cabdriver.
- caber — A caber is a long, heavy, wooden pole. It is thrown into the air as a test of strength in the traditional Scottish sport called 'tossing the caber'.
6 letter words containing cab
- cabala — a Jewish mystical movement based on a symbolic interpretation of the Scriptures: it flourished from the end of the 12th cent.
- cabals — Plural form of cabal.
- cabana — a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
- cabane — a mastlike structure on some early airplanes, used for supporting the wing.
- cabbed — Simple past tense and past participle of cab.
7 letter words containing cab
- accable — dejected or beaten
- bacabal — a city in NE Brazil.
- caballe — Montserrat (monserˈrat). born 1933, Spanish operatic soprano
- cabanas — Plural form of cabana.
- cabaret — Cabaret is live entertainment consisting of dancing, singing, or comedy acts that are performed in the evening in restaurants or nightclubs.
8 letter words containing cab
- amicable — When people have an amicable relationship, they are pleasant to each other and solve their problems without quarrelling.
- amicably — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- cab-over — a truck tractor or other vehicle in which the cab is located over the engine.
- cabalism — a mystical philosophical doctrine based on the doctrines of the cabala
- cabalist — a member of a cabal.
9 letter words containing cab
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- allocable — able to be allocated
- cabaletta — a short aria with a repetitive rhythm
- caballero — a Spanish gentleman
- caballine — pertaining to a horse
10 letter words containing cab
- applicable — Something that is applicable to a particular situation is relevant to it or can be applied to it.
- applicably — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- cabalistic — of or relating to the cabala.
- cabanatuan — city in SC Luzon, in the Philippines: pop. 173,000
- cabineteer — (sometimes initial capital letter) a member of a governmental cabinet.
11 letter words containing cab
- amicability — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- cabbagehead — cabbage1 (def 2).
- cabbagetown — a former slum area of Toronto, now known for its Victorian architecture and thriving arts community
- cabbageworm — any caterpillar that feeds on cabbages, esp that of the cabbage white
- cabbalistic — cabala.
12 letter words containing cab
- amicableness — The state or quality of being amicable.
- cabalistical — cabalistic
- cabinet-wine — a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- cabinetmaker — A cabinetmaker is a person who makes high-quality wooden furniture.
- cable-laying — involved in or connected to the activity of laying cables
13 letter words containing cab
- applicability — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- cabbalistical — cabbalistic
- cabinet-maker — a person who makes fine furniture and other woodwork.
- cabinetmakers — Plural form of cabinetmaker.
- cabinetmaking — the manufacture of fine furniture and other woodwork.
14 letter words containing cab
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- cabalistically — In a cabalistic manner.
- despicableness — The quality of being despicable; meanness; vileness; worthlessness.
- implacableness — The quality of being implacable.
- incommunicable — incapable of being communicated, imparted, shared, etc.
15 letter words containing cab
- barrancabermeja — a city in N Colombia.
- cabbalistically — Alternative spelling of cabalistically.
- communicability — capable of being easily communicated or transmitted: communicable information; a communicable disease.
- inapplicability — (uncountable) The state of being inapplicable.
- ineradicability — the quality of being ineradicable
16 letter words containing cab
- communicableness — The state or quality of being communicable.
- impracticability — The quality or condition of being impracticable.
- inapplicableness — The state or quality of being inapplicable; inapplicability.
- inexplicableness — The state of being difficult to account for; the state of being inexplicable.
17 letter words containing cab
On this page, we collect all words with CAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 448 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.