Words containing ca
3 letter words containing ca
- aca — Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- bca — Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
- caa — to drive or propel
- cab — A cab is a taxi.
- cad — CAD refers to the use of computer software in the design of things such as cars, buildings, and machines. CAD is an abbreviation for 'computer aided design'.
4 letter words containing ca
5 letter words containing ca
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- acad. — academy
- acari — plural of acarus.
- accad — Akkad
- arcas — a son of Zeus and Callisto, the ancestor of the Arcadians who was set among the stars with his mother as the Little Bear and the Great Bear respectively.
6 letter words containing ca
- abscam — the code name for an FBI investigation (1978–80) of bribery, involving members of Congress.
- acacia — An acacia or an acacia tree is a tree which grows in warm countries and which usually has small yellow or white flowers.
- acadia — the Atlantic Provinces of Canada
- acajou — a type of mahogany used by cabinet-makers in France
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
7 letter words containing ca
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- acantha — a pointed, projecting structure, such as a thorn or prickle
8 letter words containing ca
- abapical — away from or opposite the apex
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
9 letter words containing ca
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
10 letter words containing ca
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- academical — academic.
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
- acarpelous — without carpels
11 letter words containing ca
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
12 letter words containing ca
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acciaccatura — a small grace note melodically adjacent to a principal note and played simultaneously with or immediately before it
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- adjudication — the act of adjudicating
13 letter words containing ca
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
- adiabatically — in an adiabetic manner
- aesthetically — in an aesthetic manner
14 letter words containing ca
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aetiologically — etiology.
15 letter words containing ca
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing ca
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
17 letter words containing ca
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing ca
19 letter words containing ca
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
23 letter words containing ca
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with CA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18013 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.