Words containing bus
3 letter words containing bus
- bus — A bus is a large motor vehicle which carries passengers from one place to another. Buses drive along particular routes, and you have to pay to travel in them.
4 letter words containing bus
- bush — A bush is a large plant which is smaller than a tree and has a lot of branches.
- busk — People who busk play music or sing for money in the streets or other public places.
- buss — A buss is a kiss.
- bust — If you bust something, you break it or damage it so badly that it cannot be used.
- busy — When you are busy, you are working hard or concentrating on a task, so that you are not free to do anything else.
5 letter words containing bus
- abuse — Abuse of someone is cruel and violent treatment of them.
- arbus — Diane, original name Diane Nemerov. 1923–71, US photographer, noted esp for her portraits of vagrants, dwarfs, transvestites, etc
- babus — a Hindu title of address equivalent to Sir, Mr., or Esquire.
- bubus — a long, loose-fitting, brightly colored garment worn by both sexes in parts of Africa.
- bus's — a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
6 letter words containing bus
7 letter words containing bus
8 letter words containing bus
9 letter words containing bus
- abusement — Abuse; one or many acts of abuse.
- abusively — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- ambuscade — an ambush
- ambuscado — an ambush
- ambushing — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
10 letter words containing bus
- ambuscaded — Simple past tense and past participle of ambuscade.
- ambuscader — a person waiting in ambush; an ambusher
- ambuscades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ambuscade.
- ambushment — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
- antibusing — opposed to busing, the policy of transporting students to faraway schools in order to achieve racial balance within the public education system
11 letter words containing bus
- abusiveness — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- ambuscading — Present participle of ambuscade.
- anti-busing — opposing legislation that requires the busing of students to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving socioeconomic or racial diversity among students in a public school.
- arquebusade — the shot of an arquebus
- arquebusier — harquebusier.
12 letter words containing bus
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- antibusiness — opposed to business interests, particularly those of large-scale corporations
- arquebusiers — harquebusier.
- belly-buster — belly flop.
13 letter words containing bus
- benjamin-bush — Also called spice-wood. a yellow-flowered, North American shrub, Lindera benzoin, of the laurel family, whose bark and leaves have a spicy odor.
- boom-and-bust — characteristic of a period of economic prosperity followed by a depression.
- businesswoman — A businesswoman is a woman who works in business.
- bustard-quail — any of several birds of the family Turnicidae, of warmer parts of the Old World, resembling but not related to the true quail. Also called bustard quail, hemipode.
- filibustering — Present participle of filibuster.
14 letter words containing bus
- agribusinesses — Plural form of agribusiness.
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- businesspeople — a person regularly employed in business, especially a white-collar worker, executive, or owner.
- businessperson — Businesspeople are people who work in business.
- circumbendibus — a circumlocution
15 letter words containing bus
16 letter words containing bus
- incombustibility — The quality or state of being incombustible.
17 letter words containing bus
- sanctions-busting — the deliberate disregarding of sanctions that are in force against a state, organization, etc
19 letter words containing bus
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
22 letter words containing bus
- mind-your-own-business — baby's-tears.
On this page, we collect all words with BUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 728 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.