Words containing bore
4 letter words containing bore
- bore — If someone or something bores you, you find them dull and uninteresting.
5 letter words containing bore
- -bore — -bore combines with numbers to form adjectives which indicate the size of the barrel of a gun.
- abore — Simple past form of abear (carry, bear; develop; put up with, thole, tolerate, abide).
- bored — If you are bored, you feel tired and impatient because you have lost interest in something or because you have nothing to do.
- borel — rustic, rude
- borer — a machine or hand tool for boring holes
6 letter words containing bore
7 letter words containing bore
- arbored — having an arbor, or bower
- arbores — Plural form of arbor.
- arboret — an area planted with shrubs
- boredom — Boredom is the state of being bored.
- borelli — Giovanni Alfonso [joh-vah-nee al-fon-soh,, -zoh,, jee-uh-;; Italian jaw-vahn-nee ahl-fawn-zaw] /dʒoʊˈvɑ ni ælˈfɒn soʊ,, -zoʊ,, ˌdʒi ə-;; Italian dʒɔˈvɑn ni ɑlˈfɔn zɔ/ (Show IPA), 1608–79, Italian astronomer, physicist, and physiologist.
8 letter words containing bore
- arboreal — Arboreal animals live in trees.
- borecole — kale (def 1).
- borehole — A borehole is a deep round hole made by a special tool or machine, especially one that is made in the ground when searching for oil or water.
- boresome — boring or uninteresting
- drawbore — a hole in a tenon made eccentric with the corresponding holes to the mortise so that the two pieces being joined will be forced tightly together when the pin (drawbore pin) is hammered into place.
9 letter words containing bore
- arboreous — thickly wooded; having many trees
- arboretum — An arboretum is a specially designed garden of different types of trees.
- borescope — a long narrow optical device used to inspect the interior of a tight space
- boresight — to verify the alignment of the sights and bore of (a firearm).
- chokebore — a shotgun bore that becomes narrower towards the muzzle so that the shot is not scattered
10 letter words containing bore
11 letter words containing bore
- arborescent — having the shape or characteristics of a tree
- corroborees — Plural form of corroboree.
- counterbore — a tool for enlarging a drilled hole for a portion of its length, as to permit sinking a screw head.
- helleborein — a yellow, crystalline, water-soluble, poisonous solid, C 37 H 56 O 18 , obtained from the rhizome and root of certain hellebores, and used in medicine chiefly as a heart stimulant.
- hyperboreal — Hyperborean.
12 letter words containing bore
14 letter words containing bore
- subarborescent — below or under trees
On this page, we collect all words with BORE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 105 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BORE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.