Words containing bor
4 letter words containing bor
- bor- — boro-
- bora — a violent cold north wind blowing from the mountains to the E coast of the Adriatic, usually in winter
- bore — If someone or something bores you, you find them dull and uninteresting.
- borf — (jargon) To uncerimoniously disconnect someone from a system without prior warning. BBS Sysops routinely "borf" pest users by turning off the modem or by hitting the "auto-borf" key sequence. You can also be "borfed" by software dropping carrier due to a bug. The origin of the term is unknown but it has been in use since at least 1982.
- borg — Björn (bjœrn). born 1956, Swedish tennis player: Wimbledon champion 1976–80; French Open champion 1974–75, 1978–81
5 letter words containing bor
- -bore — -bore combines with numbers to form adjectives which indicate the size of the barrel of a gun.
- -born — -born combines with adjectives that relate to countries or with the names of towns and areas to form adjectives that indicate where someone was born.
- abord — to approach or accost someone
- abore — Simple past form of abear (carry, bear; develop; put up with, thole, tolerate, abide).
- aborn — Born, begotten, created, developed.
6 letter words containing bor
- -borne — -borne combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe the method or means by which something is carried or moved.
- aborad — (anatomy) Away from the oral opening or mouth (compare with ventral).
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- aborne — auburn
- aborts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abort.
7 letter words containing bor
8 letter words containing bor
- aborally — away from or opposite the mouth
- aborigin — (obsolete) Aborigine. (Attested from the early 17th century until the mid 19th century.).
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- aborting — Present participle of abort.
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
9 letter words containing bor
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abortions — Plural form of abortion.
- abortment — (obsolete) Abortion. (Attested from the early 17th century until the late 19th century.).
- abortuary — a place where abortions are carried out
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
10 letter words containing bor
11 letter words containing bor
- aboriginals — Plural form of aboriginal.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
- aminoborane — (inorganic compound) A mixed hydride of nitrogen and boron, NH2BH2, whose polymer is proposed as a storage site for hydrogen.
- arboraceous — resembling a tree
- arborescent — having the shape or characteristics of a tree
12 letter words containing bor
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- abortionists — Plural form of abortionist.
- abortiveness — imperfect development; rudimentary nature
- antiabortion — opposed to induced or surgical abortions
13 letter words containing bor
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- anti-abortion — opposed to abortion
14 letter words containing bor
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- arboricultural — Of or pertaining to the care, planting and maintenance of trees.
- arborsculpture — The art and craft technique of growing and shaping tree trunks.
- collaborations — Plural form of collaboration.
15 letter words containing bor
- antiabortionist — An antiabortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- borough-english — (until 1925) a custom in certain English boroughs whereby the youngest son inherited land to the exclusion of his older brothers
- collaboratively — in the manner of working with others on a joint project
- insubordinately — In an insubordinate manner.
- insubordination — the quality or condition of being insubordinate, or of being disobedient to authority; defiance: The employee was fired for insubordination.
16 letter words containing bor
- anti-abortionist — An anti-abortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- collaborationism — The act of collaborating, especially with an enemy.
- collaborationist — A collaborationist government or individual is one that helps or gives support to the enemy during the war.
- inter-laboratory — a building, part of a building, or other place equipped to conduct scientific experiments, tests, investigations, etc., or to manufacture chemicals, medicines, or the like.
17 letter words containing bor
18 letter words containing bor
20 letter words containing bor
On this page, we collect all words with BOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 851 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BOR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.