Words containing bm
3 letter words containing bm
4 letter words containing bm
5 letter words containing bm
6 letter words containing bm
- cabman — the driver of a cab
- cabmen — Plural form of cabman.
- fdlibm — A new version of the C maths library, libm, by Dr. K-C Ng. It is the basis for the bundled /usr/lib/libm.so in Solaris 2.3 for SPARC and for future Solaris 2 releases for x86 and PowerPC. It provides the standard functions necessary to pass the usual test suites. This new libm can be configured to handle exceptions in accordance with various language standards or in the spirit of IEEE 754. The C source code should be portable to any IEEE 754 system. E-mail: <[email protected]> ("send all from fdlibm"), <[email protected]> (comments and bug reports).
- ibm390 — IBM 370ESA
- subman — a primitive form of human
7 letter words containing bm
8 letter words containing bm
- clubmate — A person who is in the same club as another person.
- clubmoss — Alternative spelling of club moss.
- crabmeat — Crabmeat is the part of a crab that you eat.
- limbmeal — (Shakespeare) Into pieces; limb from limb.
- resubmit — to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
9 letter words containing bm
- clubmates — Plural form of clubmate.
- submarine — a vessel that can be submerged and navigated under water, usually built for warfare and armed with torpedoes or guided missiles.
- submarket — an open place or a covered building where buyers and sellers convene for the sale of goods; a marketplace: a farmers' market.
- submatrix — a set of certain rows and columns of a given matrix.
- submental — situated beneath the chin
10 letter words containing bm
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- benumbment — the act of benumbing
- clubmaster — the manager of a gentlemen's club
- enjambment — (in verse) the continuation of a sentence without a pause beyond the end of a line, couplet, or stanza.
- entombment — The placing of a dead body in a tomb; interment.
11 letter words containing bm
- clubmanship — the status of belonging to an active club
- enjambments — Plural form of enjambment.
- perturbment — to disturb or disquiet greatly in mind; agitate.
- submarginal — Biology. near the margin.
- submarining — a vessel that can be submerged and navigated under water, usually built for warfare and armed with torpedoes or guided missiles.
12 letter words containing bm
13 letter words containing bm
- antisubmarine — (of weapons, missiles, etc) designed to combat or destroy submarines
- minisubmarine — A small submarine.
- pre-submitted — to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
- presubmission — an act or instance of submitting.
- re-submitting — to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
14 letter words containing bm
- half-submerged — under the surface of water or any other enveloping medium; inundated.
- non-submissive — inclined or ready to submit or yield to the authority of another; unresistingly or humbly obedient: submissive servants.
- submetacentric — referring to chromosomes which have one long arm and one short arm
- submicroscopic — too small to be seen through a microscope.
- subminiaturize — to design or manufacture (equipment, especially electronic equipment) of a greatly reduced scale.
15 letter words containing bm
- semisubmersible — Also called semisubmersible rig. a self-propelled barge that is mounted on partially submerged legs supported by underwater pontoons, rides at anchor, and serves as a work base and living quarters in deep offshore drilling operations.
On this page, we collect all words with BM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 196 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.