Words containing bla
4 letter words containing bla
- blab — If someone blabs about something secret, they tell people about it.
- blad — a flier or other promotional material distributed by a company to sell a product.
- blae — bluish-grey; slate-coloured
- blag — To blag something such as a concert ticket means to persuade someone to give it to you free.
- blah — You use blah, blah, blah to refer to something that is said or written without giving the actual words, because you think that they are boring or unimportant.
5 letter words containing bla
- black — lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- blade — The blade of a knife, axe, or saw is the edge, which is used for cutting.
- blaes — hardened clay or shale, esp when crushed and used to form the top layer of a sports pitch: bluish-grey or reddish in colour
- blaeu — Willem Janszoon [vil-uh m yahn-suh n,, -sohn] /ˈvɪl əm ˈyɑn sən,, -soʊn/ (Show IPA), 1571–1638, Dutch cartographer, geographer, astronomer, and mathematician.
- blaff — a West Indian seafood stew
6 letter words containing bla
7 letter words containing bla
- ablated — Simple past tense and past participle of ablate.
- ablates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ablate.
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- blabbed — to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly: They blabbed my confidences to everyone.
- blabber — a person who blabs
8 letter words containing bla
- ablating — Present participle of ablate.
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablators — Plural form of ablator.
- blabbing — to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly: They blabbed my confidences to everyone.
9 letter words containing bla
10 letter words containing bla
- ablatively — in a way that relates to the melting or wearing away of an expendable part
- albumblatt — a short occasional instrumental composition, usually light in character
- ameloblast — a type of cell involved in forming dental enamel
- angioblast — one of several mesenchymal cells capable of developing into the endothelium of the blood vessels.
- archiblast — egg protoplasm
11 letter words containing bla
12 letter words containing bla
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- antiblackism — a belief or type of behaviour which exhibits hostility towards Black people
- archiblastic — of, relating to, or derived from an archiblast.
- assemblagist — a creative person or artist who is skilled in putting together works of art based on assemblage
- blabbermouth — a person who talks too much or indiscreetly
13 letter words containing bla
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- black-a-vised — having a dark complexion.
- black-and-tan — (of a dog) of a black color with tan markings above the eyes and on the muzzle, chest, legs, feet, and breech.
- black-hearted — evil, malicious, or wicked
- blacksmithing — the work of a blacksmith.
14 letter words containing bla
- black-and-blue — (of the skin) discoloured, as from a bruise
- black-on-black — concerning black people exclusively
- blade-shearing — the shearing of sheep using hand shears
- blah-blah-blah — and so on; and so forth.
- blanco-fombona — Rufino [roo-fee-naw] /ruˈfi nɔ/ (Show IPA), 1874–1944, Venezuelan author.
15 letter words containing bla
- black-and-white — displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
- black-marketeer — to sell articles in the black market.
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- blasphemousness — the quality of being blasphemous
- cytotrophoblast — the thickened, inner part of the mammalian placenta nearest to the fetus, covering the chorion during early pregnancy
16 letter words containing bla
- cytotrophoblasts — Plural form of cytotrophoblast.
- erythroblastosis — A medical condition in which erythroblasts are abnormally found in the blood.
- hemangioblastoma — (medicine) Any of several benign neoplasm tumours of the brain.
- medulloblastomas — Plural form of medulloblastoma.
- megakaryoblastic — (cytology) Of or pertaining to a megakaryoblast.
17 letter words containing bla
- cytotrophoblastic — Relating to, or containing, cytotrophoblasts.
19 letter words containing bla
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
24 letter words containing bla
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with BLA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1066 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BLA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.