Words containing bi
3 letter words containing bi
- bi- — Bi- is used at the beginning of nouns and adjectives that have 'two' as part of their meaning.
- bia — Bureau of Indian Affairs
- bib — A bib is a piece of cloth or plastic which is worn by very young children to protect their clothes while they are eating.
- bic — A BIC is a number used by a particular bank or financial organization for sending and receiving payments.
- bid — A bid for something or a bid to do something is an attempt to obtain it or do it.
4 letter words containing bi
- abia — a state of SE Nigeria. Capital: Umuahia. Pop: 2 833 999 (2006 est). Area: 6320 sq km (2440 sq miles)
- abib — the seventh month of the Jewish year, equivalent to Nisan of the modern Jewish calendar. Ex. 34:18.
- abie — a male given name, form of Abraham.
- abit — a small piece or quantity of anything: a bit of string.
- abiu — Douay Bible. Abihu.
5 letter words containing bi
- abbie — a female given name, form of Abigail.
- abide — to tolerate; put up with
- abies — a fir tree
- abihu — a son of Aaron who, with Nadab, was destroyed by fire from heaven for disobeying the Lord. Lev. 10:1–5.
- akebi — a climbing vine, Akebia quinata, of eastern Asia, bearing inconspicuous flowers and purple, edible berries, grown as an ornamental in the U.S.
6 letter words containing bi
- abided — to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
- abider — to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- albino — An albino is a person or animal with very white skin, white hair, and pink eyes.
7 letter words containing bi
- abiding — An abiding feeling, memory, or interest is one that you have for a very long time.
- abidjan — a port in Côte d'Ivoire, on the Gulf of Guinea: the legislative capital (Yamoussoukro became the administrative capital in 1983). Pop: 3 516 000 (2005 est)
- abigail — the woman who brought provisions to David and his followers and subsequently became his wife (I Samuel 25:1–42)
- abilene — a city in central Texas. Pop: 114 889 (2003 est)
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
8 letter words containing bi
- abiathar — a priest of Israel and a companion of David. I Sam. 22:20; II Sam. 15:24–36.
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- abietate — a salt or ester of abietic acid.
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
9 letter words containing bi
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
- adlibbing — to improvise all or part of (a speech, a piece of music, etc.): to ad-lib one's lines.
10 letter words containing bi
11 letter words containing bi
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
12 letter words containing bi
13 letter words containing bi
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- actionability — furnishing ground for a lawsuit.
14 letter words containing bi
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
15 letter words containing bi
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing bi
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
17 letter words containing bi
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing bi
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
19 letter words containing bi
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
29 letter words containing bi
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with BI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6607 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.