Words containing bashe
6 letter words containing bashe
7 letter words containing bashe
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- abashed — If you are abashed, you feel embarrassed and ashamed.
- abashes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abash.
- bashers — Plural form of basher.
9 letter words containing bashe
10 letter words containing bashe
11 letter words containing bashe
- abashedness — (rare) The state of being abashed; abashment. (Mid 16th century.).
- artsybashev — Mikhail [Russian myi-khuh-yeel] /Russian myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), Artzybashev, Mikhail.
- artzybashev — Mikhail [myi-khuh-yeel] /myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), 1878–1927, Russian writer.
- unabashedly — not ashamed, disconcerted, or apologetic; boldly certain of one's position.
12 letter words containing bashe
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
14 letter words containing bashe
- paddock-basher — a vehicle suited to driving on rough terrain
On this page, we collect all words with BASHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BASHE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.