Words containing bash
4 letter words containing bash
- bash — A bash is a party or celebration, especially a large one held by an official organization or attended by famous people.
5 letter words containing bash
6 letter words containing bash
7 letter words containing bash
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- abashed — If you are abashed, you feel embarrassed and ashamed.
- abashes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abash.
- bashaws — Plural form of bashaw.
- bashers — Plural form of basher.
8 letter words containing bash
- -bashing — -bashing combines with nouns to form nouns or adjectives that refer to strong, public, and often unfair criticism of the people or group mentioned.
- abashing — Present participle of abash.
- bashfull — Archaic form of bashful.
- bashings — Plural form of bashing.
- bashless — not ashamed; unabashed
9 letter words containing bash
- abashedly — ashamed or embarrassed; disconcerted: My clumsiness left me abashed.
- abashless — unabashed
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
- bashawism — the combined characteristics of a bashaw, esp haughtiness, imperiousness
10 letter words containing bash
- bashawship — the position or jurisdiction of a bashaw
- calabashes — Plural form of calabash.
- earbashing — a scolding or lengthy and vituperative verbal attack
- lubumbashi — a province in the SE Democratic Republic of the Congo: important mining area. 191,878 sq. mi. (496,964 sq. km). Capital: Lubumbashi.
- squabasher — a person who squabashes someone or something
11 letter words containing bash
- abashedness — (rare) The state of being abashed; abashment. (Mid 16th century.).
- artsybashev — Mikhail [Russian myi-khuh-yeel] /Russian myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), Artzybashev, Mikhail.
- artzybashev — Mikhail [myi-khuh-yeel] /myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), 1878–1927, Russian writer.
- bashfulness — The quality or property of being bashful; shyness; reserve; timidity.
- bashibazouk — (in the 19th century) one of a group of irregular Turkish soldiers notorious for their brutality
12 letter words containing bash
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
- bashi-bazouk — a member of the notoriously brutal 19th-cent. Turkish irregulars
- bashibazouks — Plural form of bashibazouk.
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
- paki-bashing — the activity of making vicious and unprovoked physical assaults upon Pakistani immigrants or people of Pakistani descent
13 letter words containing bash
14 letter words containing bash
On this page, we collect all words with BASH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 86 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BASH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.