Words containing barr
5 letter words containing barr
6 letter words containing barr
- barras — Paul François Jean Nicolas, Vicomte de Barras. 1755–1829, French revolutionary: member of the Directory (1795–99)
- barrat — fraudulent dealings
- barred — having bars or stripes
- barrel — A barrel is a large, round container for liquids or food.
- barren — A barren landscape is dry and bare, and has very few plants and no trees.
7 letter words containing barr
- -barred — having rigid usually straight lengths of metal, wood, etc
- barrace — a barricade or barrier, particularly one in front of a castle or enclosing the grounds of a tournament
- barrack — A barracks is a building or group of buildings where soldiers or other members of the armed forces live and work. 'Barracks' is the singular and plural form.
- barrage — A barrage is continuous firing on an area with large guns and tanks.
- barrels — Plural form of barrel.
8 letter words containing barr
9 letter words containing barr
- -barreled — -barreled combines with adjectives to form adjectives that describe a gun which has a barrel or barrels of the specified type.
- barracked — Simple past tense and past participle of barrack.
- barracker — to shout boisterously for or against a player or team; root or jeer.
- barracoon — (formerly) a temporary place of confinement for slaves or convicts, esp those awaiting transportation
- barracuda — A barracuda is a large tropical sea fish that eats other fish.
10 letter words containing barr
- -barrelled — -barrelled combines with adjectives to form adjectives that describe a gun which has a barrel or barrels of the specified type.
- barracking — Present participle of barrack.
- barracoota — Alt form barracouta.
- barracouta — a large predatory Pacific fish, Thyrsites atun, with a protruding lower jaw and strong teeth: family Gempylidae
- barracudas — Plural form of barracuda.
11 letter words containing barr
12 letter words containing barr
- barranquilla — a port in N Colombia, on the Magdalena River. Pop: 1 918 000 (2005 est)
- barratrously — In a barratrous manner.
- barristerial — pertaining to a barrister
- crossbarring — stripes, esp those of an animal
- disembarrass — to disentangle or extricate from something troublesome, embarrassing, or the like.
13 letter words containing barr
14 letter words containing barr
15 letter words containing barr
16 letter words containing barr
17 letter words containing barr
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
On this page, we collect all words with BARR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 261 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BARR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.