Words containing ati
5 letter words containing ati
- amati — a family of Italian violin makers, active in Cremona in the 16th and 17th centuries, esp Nicolò (nikoˈlɔ), 1596–1684, who taught Guarneri and Stradivari
- atigi — a type of parka worn by the Inuit in Canada
- atilt — in a tilted or inclined position
- batik — Batik is a process for printing designs on cloth. Wax is put on those areas of the cloth that you do not want to be coloured by dye.
- coati — any omnivorous mammal of the genera Nasua and Nasuella, of Central and South America: family Procyonidae, order Carnivora (carnivores). They are related to but larger than the raccoons, having a long flexible snout and a brindled coat
6 letter words containing ati
- abatis — a rampart of felled trees bound together placed with their branches outwards
- bating — except for; excluding
- boatie — a boating enthusiast
- cation — a positively charged ion; an ion that is attracted to the cathode during electrolysis
- dating — Dating agencies or services are for people who are trying to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.
7 letter words containing ati
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- aetatis — Of or at the age of.
- agatize — to turn into agate
- agnatic — a relative whose connection is traceable exclusively through males.
- alsatia — an area around Whitefriars, London, in the 17th century, which was a sanctuary for criminals and debtors
8 letter words containing ati
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- adnation — the adhesion or cohesion of different plants
- adriatic — of or relating to the Adriatic Sea, or to the inhabitants of its coast or islands
9 letter words containing ati
- acrobatic — An acrobatic movement or display involves difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- actuating — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- actuation — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- acylation — the introduction into a chemical compound of an acyl group
- adiabatic — (of a thermodynamic process) taking place without loss or gain of heat
10 letter words containing ati
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abjuration — the act of abjuring.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
11 letter words containing ati
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
12 letter words containing ati
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
13 letter words containing ati
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
14 letter words containing ati
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
15 letter words containing ati
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
16 letter words containing ati
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
17 letter words containing ati
- anti-assimilation — the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.: the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
18 letter words containing ati
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- auxiliary-equation — Mathematics. the characteristic polynomial of a given matrix, equated to zero. Also called auxiliary equation. an equation with one variable and equated to zero, which is derived from a given linear differential equation and in which the coefficient and power of the variable in each term correspond to the coefficient and order of a derivative in the original equation.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
19 letter words containing ati
- autotransplantation — autograft.
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
20 letter words containing ati
21 letter words containing ati
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
22 letter words containing ati
23 letter words containing ati
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
26 letter words containing ati
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with ATI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11634 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ATI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.