Words containing atf
3 letter words containing atf
- atf — Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
6 letter words containing atf
- hatful — The amount that will fit into a hat.
- natfhe — National Association of Teachers in Further and Higher Education
- ratfiv — (language) An enhancement to the RATFOR programming language, developed by Bill Wood while at the Institute for Cancer Research (Philadelphia PA, now the Fox Chase Cancer Center) in 1980-1981. RATFIV was released on several DECUS (Digital Equipment Corporation User's Group) tapes for VAX/VMS. Among its enhancements were: optional Fortan 77 output, an enhanced Format statement and enhanced macros.
- ratfor — RATional Fortran
- vatful — an amount sufficient to fill a vat
7 letter words containing atf
- batfish — any angler of the family Ogcocephalidae, having a flattened scaleless body and moving on the sea floor by means of fleshy pectoral and pelvic fins
- batfowl — to catch birds by temporarily blinding them with light
- boatful — an amount or number that could be carried by a boat
- catface — the deformity of the surface of a tree trunk which has been caused by fire or disease
- catfall — the line used in a cat
8 letter words containing atf
- catfight — A catfight is an angry fight or quarrel, especially between women.
- chatfest — (informal) A talkfest.
- flatfish — any fish of the order Heterosomata (Pleuronectiformes), including the halibut, sole, flounder, etc., having a greatly compressed body and swimming on one side, with both eyes on the upper side in the adult.
- flatfoot — Pathology. a condition in which the arch of the foot is flattened so that the entire sole rests upon the ground. Also, flat foot. a foot with such an arch.
- flatform — A type of shoe with a flat, platform sole.
9 letter words containing atf
10 letter words containing atf
- batfowling — A method of catching birds at night, by holding a torch or other light, and beating the bush or perch where they roost so that the birds fly towards the light.
- catfishing — Present participle of catfish.
- flatfooted — having flatfeet.
- goatfishes — Plural form of goatfish.
- pratfallen — having fallen upon one's buttocks
11 letter words containing atf
13 letter words containing atf
- multiplatform — Compatible with or involving more than one type of computer or operating system.
14 letter words containing atf
- cross-platform — (software, hardware) A term that describes a language, software application or hardware device that works on more than one system platform (e.g. Unix, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh). E.g. Netscape Navigator, Java.
16 letter words containing atf
- platform-balance — a scale with a platform for holding the items to be weighed.
17 letter words containing atf
- stratford-on-avon — a town in SW Warwickshire, in central England, on the Avon River: birthplace and burial place of Shakespeare.
19 letter words containing atf
- stratford-upon-avon — town in S Warwickshire, England, on the Avon: birthplace & burial place of Shakespeare: pop. of county district (called Stratford-on-Avon) 106,000
On this page, we collect all words with ATF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 107 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ATF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.