Words containing asop
8 letter words containing asop
- basophil — (of cells or cell contents) easily stained by basic dyes
9 letter words containing asop
10 letter words containing asop
11 letter words containing asop
- nasopharynx — the part of the pharynx behind and above the soft palate, directly continuous with the nasal passages. Compare oropharynx (def 2).
- vasopressin — Biochemistry. a peptide hormone, synthesized in the hypothalamus and released by the posterior pituitary gland, that stimulates capillary muscles and reduces the flow of urine and increases its concentration.
- vasopressor — a hormone, as epinephrine, or other agent that raises the blood pressure by causing contraction of the arteriole muscles, narrowing the arteriole passage.
13 letter words containing asop
- nasopharynges — Plural form of nasopharynx.
14 letter words containing asop
- nasopharyngeal — the part of the pharynx behind and above the soft palate, directly continuous with the nasal passages. Compare oropharynx (def 2).
15 letter words containing asop
- nasopharyngitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the nasal passages, and of the upper pharynx.
On this page, we collect all words with ASOP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ASOP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.