Words containing aske
5 letter words containing aske
- asked — Simple past tense and past participle of ask.
- asker — to put a question to; inquire of: I asked him but he didn't answer.
- askes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aske.
- askew — Something that is askew is not straight or not level with what it should be level with.
- askey — Arthur. 1900–82, British comedian
6 letter words containing aske
- askers — Plural form of asker.
- askest — Archaic second-person singular form of ask.
- asketh — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ask.
- basked — to lie in or be exposed to a pleasant warmth: to bask in the sunshine.
- basket — A basket is a stiff container that is used for carrying or storing objects. Baskets are made from thin strips of materials such as straw, plastic, or wire woven together.
7 letter words containing aske
8 letter words containing aske
- basketry — Basketry is baskets made by weaving together thin strips of materials such as wood.
- damasked — a reversible fabric of linen, silk, cotton, or wool, woven with patterns.
- damasken — Alternative form of damascene.
- uncasked — removed from a cask; brought out of a cask
- unmasked — to strip a mask or disguise from.
9 letter words containing aske
10 letter words containing aske
- basketball — Basketball is a game in which two teams of five players each try to score goals by throwing a large ball through a circular net fixed to a metal ring at each end of the court.
- basketcase — Alternative form of basket case.
- basketlike — resembling a basket
- basketwork — work that is interlaced or woven like a basket; wickerwork
- diaskeuast — a person who revises, edits, or interpolates
11 letter words containing aske
- baskerville — a style of type
- basket-star — any of several echinoderms of the genus Gorgonocephalus, in which long slender arms radiate from a central disc: order Ophiuroidea (brittle-stars)
- basketballs — Plural form of basketball.
- basketmaker — A person who makes baskets.
- basketweave — a weave of two or more yarns together, resembling that of a basket, esp in wool or linen fabric
12 letter words containing aske
- basketballer — (informal) A basketball player; a person who plays basketball.
- basketmaking — The construction of baskets, especially by traditional means.
- basketweaver — a person who advocates simple, natural, and unsophisticated living
- bread-basket — a basket or similar container for bread or rolls.
- bushelbasket — a rounded basket with a capacity of one bushel
13 letter words containing aske
- clothesbasket — a basket for holding and carrying laundry.
14 letter words containing aske
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
On this page, we collect all words with ASKE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 129 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ASKE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.