Words containing asha
4 letter words containing asha
- asha — the cosmic principle of order, justice, righteousness, and truth.
5 letter words containing asha
- asham — (Caribbean) A dessert made from shelled and parched corn pounded into powder.
- basha — A tarpaulin or plastic waterproof sheet.
- kasha — a soft food prepared from hulled and crushed grain, especially buckwheat.
- pasha — a title, placed after the name, formerly held by high officials in countries under Turkish rule.
- sasha — a female given name, form of Sandra or Alexandra.
6 letter words containing asha
- akasha — (in the philosophies of India) the ether, regarded as including material and nonmaterial entities in a common medium.
- ashake — in a shaking manner
- ashame — to cause to feel ashamed
- bashan — a region to the east of the Jordan, renowned for its rich pasture (Deuteronomy 32:14)
- bashaw — an important or pompous person
7 letter words containing asha
- ashamed — If someone is ashamed, they feel embarrassed or guilty because of something they do or they have done, or because of their appearance.
- ashanti — an administrative region of central Ghana: former native kingdom, suppressed by the British in 1900 after four wars. Capital: Kumasi. Pop: 3 187 607 (2000). Area: 24 390 sq km (9417 sq miles)
- bashaws — Plural form of bashaw.
- crashaw — Richard. 1613–49, English religious poet, noted esp for the Steps to the Temple (1646)
- falasha — a member of an Ethiopian people who speak a Hamitic language and who practice a form of Judaism.
8 letter words containing asha
- asharism — the classical synthesis of Islamic philosophical theology, formulated by al-Ashʿari.
- cashable — Able to be converted into cash.
- mashable — Of a consistency suitable for mashing.
- parashah — a portion of the Torah chanted or read each week in the synagogue on the Sabbath.
- pashadom — the office or territory of a pasha
9 letter words containing asha
- al-ashari — Abu ʾl-Hasan [ah-boo al-ha-san] /ˈɑ bu æl hæˈsæn/ (Show IPA), a.d. c873–936, the formulator of the classical synthesis in Islamic philosophical theology known as Ashʿarism.
- ashamedly — feeling shame; distressed or embarrassed by feelings of guilt, foolishness, or disgrace: He felt ashamed for having spoken so cruelly.
- bashawism — the combined characteristics of a bashaw, esp haughtiness, imperiousness
- chickasha — a city in central Oklahoma.
- dishdasha — An ankle-length robe with long sleeves worn by some Arab men.
10 letter words containing asha
11 letter words containing asha
- ashamedness — the condition of feeling ashamed
- cashability — money or an equivalent, as a check, paid at the time of making a purchase.
- dharmashala — (in South Asia) a building devoted to religious or charitable purposes, especially a rest house for travelers.
- nonwashable — Not washable.
- unashamedly — not ashamed; not restrained by embarrassment or consciousness of moral guilt: a liar unashamed even after public disgrace.
On this page, we collect all words with ASHA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 62 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ASHA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.