Words containing asc
3 letter words containing asc
- asc — American Society of Cinematographers
4 letter words containing asc
5 letter words containing asc
- ascap — American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers
- ascii — American standard code for information interchange: a computer code for representing alphanumeric characters
- asco- — indicating a bladder or ascus
- ascon — a type of sponge having an oval shape and a thin body wall with pores leading directly into the spongocoel.
- ascot — a cravat with wide square ends, usually secured with an ornamental stud
6 letter words containing asc
- ascend — If you ascend a hill or staircase, you go up it.
- ascent — An ascent is an upward journey, especially when you are walking or climbing.
- ascham — Roger. ?1515–68, English humanist writer and classical scholar: tutor to Queen Elizabeth I
- ascian — a person who lives in the area between the tropics
- ascoma — a fruiting body that bears asci.
7 letter words containing asc
8 letter words containing asc
- ascanius — the son of Aeneas and Creusa; founder of Alba Longa, mother city of Rome
- ascarids — Plural form of ascarid.
- ascended — to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise: The airplane ascended into the clouds.
- ascender — the part of certain lower-case letters, such as b or h, that extends above the body of the letter
- ascetics — Plural form of ascetic.
9 letter words containing asc
- adnascent — growing on or to something else
- ascarides — any parasitic roundworm of the genus Ascaris, found in the human small intestine and causing colic and diarrhea.
- ascendant — proceeding upwards; rising
- ascendent — a position of dominance or controlling influence: possession of power, superiority, or preeminence: With his rivals in the ascendant, he soon lost his position.
- ascenders — Plural form of ascender.
10 letter words containing asc
- ascariasis — infestation of the intestines with the roundworm Ascaris lumbricoides, causing abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, weight loss, etc
- ascaridole — a liquid, C 10 H 16 O 2 , constituting the active principle of chenopodium oil, used chiefly as a catalyst in polymerization reactions.
- ascendable — having the ability to be ascended
- ascendance — the state of being in the ascendant; governing or controlling influence; domination.
- ascendancy — If one group has ascendancy over another group, it has more power or influence than the other group.
11 letter words containing asc
12 letter words containing asc
- anti-fascism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
- ascensionist — a person who has completed a mountain ascent, esp a notable one
- ascertaining — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
- asclepiadean — of or relating to a type of classical verse line consisting of a spondee, two or three choriambs, and an iamb
- ascomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the Ascomycota.
13 letter words containing asc
- ascensiontide — the ten days from Ascension Day to the day before Whit Sunday
- ascertainable — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
- ascertainably — In a way that can be ascertained.
- ascertainment — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
14 letter words containing asc
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
- bascule-bridge — a device operating like a balance or seesaw, especially an arrangement of a movable bridge (bascule bridge) by which the rising floor or section is counterbalanced by a weight.
- cardiovascular — of the heart and the blood vessels as a unified body system
- fasciculations — Plural form of fasciculation.
- gascoyne-cecil — Robert Arthur Talbot [tawl-buh t] /ˈtɔl bət/ (Show IPA), 3rd Marquis of Salisbury, Salisbury (def 1).
15 letter words containing asc
- asclepiadaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Asclepiadaceae, a family of mostly tropical and subtropical flowering plants, including the milkweed and swallowwort, having pollen in the form of a waxy mass (pollinium): now usually regarded as a subfamily of the Apocynaceae
- cerebrovascular — of or relating to the blood vessels and the blood supply of the brain
- fasciolopsiasis — a parasitic disease caused by flukes of the genus Fasciolopsis and characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhea: common in the Far East.
- interfascicular — pertaining to or forming a fascicle; fasciculate.
- intrafascicular — between the xylem and phloem elements of a vascular bundle
16 letter words containing asc
- dehydroascorbate — (organic compound) Any salt or ester of dehydroascorbic acid.
- hypermasculinity — pertaining to or characteristic of a man or men: masculine attire.
- hypervascularity — pertaining to, composed of, or provided with vessels or ducts that convey fluids, as blood, lymph, or sap.
- microvasculature — the system of tiny blood vessels, including capillaries, venules, and arterioles, that perfuse the body's tissues.
17 letter words containing asc
18 letter words containing asc
- neovascularization — the development of new blood vessels, especially in tissues where circulation has been impaired by trauma or disease.
On this page, we collect all words with ASC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 544 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ASC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.