Words containing apr
4 letter words containing apr
5 letter words containing apr
- apres — after
- april — April is the fourth month of the year in the Western calendar.
- apron — An apron is a piece of clothing that you put on over the front of your normal clothes and tie round your waist, especially when you are cooking, in order to prevent your clothes from getting dirty.
- capra — Frank. 1896–1992, US film director born in Italy. His films include It Happened One Night (1934), It's a Wonderful Life (1946), and several propaganda films during World War II
- capri — an island off W Italy, in the Bay of Naples: resort since Roman times. Pop: 12 200 (2002 est). Area: about 13 sq km (5 sq miles)
6 letter words containing apr
- aprons — Plural form of apron.
- apropo — Misspelling of apropos.
- aprowl — moving about in stealthy search; covertly stalking or hunting; prowling (usually used predicatively): The sudden silence in the jungle gave warning that some huge carnivore was aprowl.
- capric — (of a type of acid) smelling of goats
- caprid — a member of the goat family
7 letter words containing apr
- apraxia — a disorder of the central nervous system caused by brain damage and characterized by impaired ability to carry out purposeful muscular movements
- apraxic — a disorder of the nervous system, characterized by an inability to perform purposeful movements, but not accompanied by a loss of sensory function or paralysis.
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
- apriori — Alternative form of a priori.
- aproned — Wearing an apron.
8 letter words containing apr
- apractic — a disorder of the nervous system, characterized by an inability to perform purposeful movements, but not accompanied by a loss of sensory function or paralysis.
- apricate — to sunbathe or bask in the sun
- apricity — (obsolete) The warmth of the Sun.
- apricots — Plural form of apricot.
- apronful — the quantity that can be held in an apron
9 letter words containing apr
- apreciate — Misspelling of appreciate.
- apres-ski — Apres-ski is evening entertainment and social activities in places where people go skiing.
- apriorism — the philosophical doctrine that there may be genuine knowledge independent of experience
- apriorist — a person who believes in apriorism
- apriority — the quality or fact of being a priori
10 letter words containing apr
- aprication — the act of sunbathing or basking in the sun
- capraesque — relating to or in the style of the movies of Frank Capra, focusing on courage and its positive effects and the triumph of the underdog.
- capreolate — possessing or resembling tendrils
- capriccios — Plural form of capriccio.
- capricious — Someone who is capricious often changes their mind unexpectedly.
11 letter words containing apr
- aprioristic — belief in, or reliance upon, a priori reasoning, arguments, or principles.
- capricciosa — A pizza garnished with mushrooms, artichokes, ham and olives.
- capriccioso — to be played in a free and lively style
- capricornia — the regions of Australia in the tropic of Capricorn
- capricornus — a faint zodiacal constellation in the S hemisphere, lying between Sagittarius and Aquarius
12 letter words containing apr
- capraldehyde — (chemistry) decanal.
- capriciously — subject to, led by, or indicative of a sudden, odd notion or unpredictable change; erratic: He's such a capricious boss I never know how he'll react.
- capricornean — born under or characteristic of Capricorn
- capricornian — a person born under the sign of Capricorn, usually between December 22nd and January 19th.
- intrapreneur — an employee of a large corporation who is given freedom and financial support to create new products, services, systems, etc., and does not have to follow the corporation's usual routines or protocols.
13 letter words containing apr
- caprification — a method of pollinating the edible fig by hanging branches of caprifig flowers in edible fig trees. Parasitic wasps in the caprifig flowers transfer pollen to the edible fig flowers
- intrapreneurs — Plural form of intrapreneur.
- malapropistic — an act or habit of misusing words ridiculously, especially by the confusion of words that are similar in sound.
- papaprelatist — a supporter of papal prelates
14 letter words containing apr
- capriciousness — subject to, led by, or indicative of a sudden, odd notion or unpredictable change; erratic: He's such a capricious boss I never know how he'll react.
- caprimulgiform — Of or pertaining to the taxonomic order Caprimulgiformes.
- extraprostatic — (anatomy) Outside or independent of the prostate.
- metapragmatics — Language that characterizes or describes the pragmatic function of some speech.
- ultrapractical — extremely practical
15 letter words containing apr
- caprifoliaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Caprifoliaceae, a family of N temperate shrubs, small trees, and climbers including honeysuckle, elder, and guelder-rose
- contrapropeller — one of two propellers, usually attached to a ship or aircraft, which rotates in the opposite direction to the other
- cyclobenzaprine — A particular antidepressant generally prescribed as an analgesic and muscle relaxant.
- intrapreneurial — Entrepreneurial within an existing business; describing entrepreneurship within an existing business.
- saprophytically — any organism that lives on dead organic matter, as certain fungi and bacteria.
16 letter words containing apr
On this page, we collect all words with APR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 177 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains APR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.