Words containing appro
5 letter words containing appro
- appro — (of a purchase) approval: on appro.
6 letter words containing appro
7 letter words containing appro
8 letter words containing appro
- approach — When you approach something, you get closer to it.
- approval — If you win someone's approval for something that you ask for or suggest, they agree to it.
- approved — An approved method or course of action is officially accepted as appropriate in a particular situation.
- approver — a person who approves
- approves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of approve.
9 letter words containing appro
10 letter words containing appro
- approached — to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
- approacher — to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
- approaches — Plural form of approach.
- approbated — Simple past tense and past participle of approbate.
- approvable — able to be approved
11 letter words containing appro
12 letter words containing appro
- approachable — If you describe someone as approachable, you think that they are friendly and easy to talk to.
- approachment — (archaic) approach.
- approbations — approval; commendation.
- appropriable — that can be appropriated
- appropriated — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
13 letter words containing appro
- appropinquate — to approach
- appropinquity — nearness
- appropriately — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- appropriating — Present participle of appropriate.
- appropriation — An appropriation is an amount of money that a government or organization reserves for a particular purpose.
14 letter words containing appro
- appropriations — Plural form of appropriation.
- approximations — Plural form of approximation.
- approximeeting — the practice of a group of people making indefinite plans to meet and then altering those plans regularly via mobile phones according to changing circumstances
- disapprobation — disapproval; condemnation.
- disapprobatory — Containing disapprobation; serving to disapprove.
15 letter words containing appro
- age-appropriate — Something that is age-appropriate is suitable for the age that a person is.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- appropinquation — the action of approaching
- appropriateness — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- approximateness — The quality of being approximate.
16 letter words containing appro
17 letter words containing appro
On this page, we collect all words with APPRO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 131 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains APPRO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.