Words containing apl
3 letter words containing apl
- apl — a high-level computer language employing a large number of special symbols, used esp. in mathematical applications
4 letter words containing apl
- apl2 — (language) An APL extension from IBM with nested arrays.
5 letter words containing apl
6 letter words containing apl
- aplgol — (language) An APL variant with ALGOL-like control structure, from Hewlett-Packard(?).
- aplite — a light-coloured fine-grained acid igneous rock with a sugary texture, consisting of quartz and feldspars
- aplomb — If you do something with aplomb, you do it with confidence in a relaxed way.
- aplweb — (text, tool) A Web to APL and Web to TeX translator by Dr. Christoph von Basum of The University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- caples — Plural form of caple.
7 letter words containing apl
- adaplan — (language) A functional database language based upon Backus' FP language.
- adaplex — (language, database) An extension of Ada for functional databases.
- aplanat — an aplanatic lens
- aplasia — congenital absence or abnormal development of an organ or part
- aplenty — If you have something aplenty, you have a lot of it.
8 letter words containing apl
- aplastic — relating to or characterized by aplasia
- aplustre — the ornamental stern on an ancient Greek or Roman ship
- chaplain — A chaplain is a member of the Christian clergy who does religious work in a place such as a hospital, school, prison, or in the armed forces.
- chapless — lacking a lower jaw
- chaplets — Plural form of chaplet.
9 letter words containing apl
- anaplasia — reversion of plant or animal cells to a simpler less differentiated form
- anaplasic — Of or pertaining to anaplasia.
- anaplasty — Surgery. reconstruction or restoration, especially by plastic surgery, of a lost or injured part.
- aplanatic — (of a lens or mirror) free from spherical aberration
- aplanetic — (esp of some algal and fungal spores) nonmotile or lacking a motile stage
10 letter words containing apl
11 letter words containing apl
- anaplerosis — the filling up of a scar, wound, etc which has decayed or been destroyed
- anaplerotic — of or relating to anaplerosis
- aplanospore — a nonmotile asexual spore produced by certain algae and fungi
- aquaplaning — loss of contact with the road because of surface water
- cataplectic — Pathology. a condition characterized by sudden, brief attacks of muscle weakness sometimes causing the body to fall helplessly, that is usually triggered by strong emotion: often associated with narcolepsy.
12 letter words containing apl
- anaplasmosis — a disease of cattle caused by a blood-infecting protozoan parasite, Anaplasma marginale, transmitted by bloodsucking flies and ticks.
- aplacophoran — solenogaster.
- aplanogamete — a nonmotile gamete or conjugating cell found in lower algae
- chaplinesque — characteristic of or resembling the comedy or filmmaking style of Charlie Chaplin.
- dermaplaning — a cosmetic treatment, often used to treat acne scars, in which surface irregularities are surgically scraped to give the skin a smoother appearance
14 letter words containing apl
- allotetraploid — a hybrid cell or individual possessing four times the chromosomes in a haploid organism
- autotetraploid — an individual or strain whose chromosome complement consists of four copies of a single genome due to doubling of an ancestral chromosome complement
- extraplanetary — Originating, or located outside of a planet.
- haplodiplontic — (biology, of a life cycle) Having multicellular diploid and haploid stages.
- haplostemonous — (of plants) having the stamens arranged in a single whorl
15 letter words containing apl
On this page, we collect all words with APL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains APL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.