Words containing api
3 letter words containing api
- api — application programming interface
4 letter words containing api
5 letter words containing api
- apian — of, relating to, or resembling bees
- aping — any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape) which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape) which includes the gibbon and siamang.
- apiol — an aromatic compound derived from parsley seeds or oil, formerly used to treat menstrual disorders
- apish — stupid; foolish
- apism — the act of aping
6 letter words containing api
7 letter words containing api
- adapids — Plural form of adapid.
- agapism — Belief in selfless, charitable brotherly love.
- apician — of or relating to an epicure
- apiezon — designating any of a number of hydrocarbon oils, greases, or waxes, characterized by a low vapour pressure and used in vacuum equipment
- apishly — In an apish manner; in the manner of an ape.
8 letter words containing api
9 letter words containing api
10 letter words containing api
11 letter words containing api
- aesculapian — of or relating to Aesculapius or to the art of medicine
- aesculapius — the Roman god of medicine or healing
- apicodental — articulated with the apex of the tongue near the upper front teeth, as ( (θ) ; t h) ) and (; ð) ; th) )
- apicoectomy — a surgical procedure to remove the end of a tooth root in endodontic therapy.
- caniapiscau — a river in NE Quebec, Canada, flowing NW to the Larch River (Mélèzes) 575 miles (925 km) long.
12 letter words containing api
- apicomplexan — Describing protists of the phylum Apicomplexa.
- apiculturist — beekeeping, especially on a commercial scale for the sale of honey.
- attawapiskat — a river in NE Ontario, Canada, flowing E and N to James Bay. 465 miles (748 km) long.
- capillaceous — having numerous filaments resembling hairs or threads
- capitalising — Present participle of capitalise.
13 letter words containing api
- apicoalveolar — articulated with the tip of the tongue in contact with or in approximation to the alveolar ridge.
- apicomplexans — Plural form of apicomplexan.
- caesaropapism — the theory that the state should have authority over the church in ecclesiastical matters; Erastianism
- capitalizable — to write or print in capital letters letters or with an initial capital letter.
- capitulations — Plural form of capitulation.
14 letter words containing api
- anticapitalism — opposition to capitalism
- anticapitalist — opposed to or against the principles or practice of capitalism
- apico-alveolar — articulated with the apex of the tongue touching or near the alveolar ridge, as (t), (z), (n), and (l)
- aromatherapist — An aromatherapist is a person who is qualified to practise aromatherapy.
- capitalisation — The act or process of capitalising.
15 letter words containing api
- anti-capitalism — an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
- capillarization — The formation and development of a network of capillaries to a part of the body; it is increased by aerobic exercise.
- capitalizations — Plural form of capitalization.
- capitulationism — advocacy or approval of capitulation.
- capitulationist — advocacy or approval of capitulation.
16 letter words containing api
- arteriocapillary — Relating to the arteries and the capillaries.
- bicapitalisation — The act said to have been performed on trademarks (such as PostScript, NeXT, NeWS, VisiCalc, FrameMaker, TK!solver, EasyWriter) that have been raised above the ruck of common coinage by nonstandard capitalisation. Too many marketroid types think this sort of thing is really cute, even the 2,317th time they do it. Compare studlycaps.
- capillary-action — Also called capillary action, capillary attraction. Physics. a manifestation of surface tension by which the portion of the surface of a liquid coming in contact with a solid is elevated or depressed, depending on the adhesive or cohesive properties of the liquid.
- capitalistically — In a capitalistic manner.
- cultural-capital — Sociology. the skills, education, norms, and behaviors acquired by members of a social group that can give them economic and other advantages: The accumulation of cultural capital is one route to upward mobility.
17 letter words containing api
- capital-intensive — Capital-intensive industries and businesses need the investment of large sums of money. Compare labour-intensive.
18 letter words containing api
- overcapitalization — The state of being overcapitalized.
On this page, we collect all words with API. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 568 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains API that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.