Words containing antie
5 letter words containing antie
- antie — (South Africa) An older female authority figure.
7 letter words containing antie
8 letter words containing antie
10 letter words containing antie
- antiemetic — preventing vomiting
- antienzyme — a substance that inhibits or counteracts the action of an enzyme.
- antierotic — discouraging sexual desire
- guarantied — a warrant, pledge, or formal assurance given as security that another's debt or obligation will be fulfilled.
- guaranties — a warrant, pledge, or formal assurance given as security that another's debt or obligation will be fulfilled.
11 letter words containing antie
12 letter words containing antie
- antieconomic — against economic growth or wellbeing
- antielectron — an elementary particle with a positive charge, a positron
- antientropic — showing a tendency towards order
- antiepilepsy — (of a drug or treatment) acting against epilepsy
- antiestrogen — any of several major female sex hormones produced primarily by the ovarian follicles of female mammals, capable of inducing estrus, developing and maintaining secondary female sex characteristics, and preparing the uterus for the reception of a fertilized egg: used, especially in synthetic form, as a component of oral contraceptives, in certain cancer treatments, and in other therapies.
13 letter words containing antie
- antielectrons — Plural form of antielectron.
- antiempirical — Going against what is empirically true.
- antiepileptic — a drug used to treat epileptic seizures, an anticonvulsant
- antiespionage — Countering or opposing espionage.
- antievolution — a system of thought which argues against the biological theory of evolution
14 letter words containing antie
- antienergistic — resisting applied energy
15 letter words containing antie
16 letter words containing antie
- antiessentialist — Opposing essentialism.
17 letter words containing antie
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
22 letter words containing antie
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing antie
- antiestablishmentarianism — a policy or attitude that views a nation's power structure as corrupt, repressive, exploitive, etc.
On this page, we collect all words with ANTIE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 36 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ANTIE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.