Words containing antici
8 letter words containing antici
9 letter words containing antici
- anticivic — opposed to citizenship
10 letter words containing antici
11 letter words containing antici
- anticipated — If an event, especially a cultural event, is eagerly anticipated, people expect that it will be very good, exciting, or interesting.
- anticipates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of anticipate.
- anticipator — to realize beforehand; foretaste or foresee: to anticipate pleasure.
- atlanticism — advocacy of close cooperation in military, political, and economic matters between Western Europe, esp the UK, and the US
- atlanticist — a supporter of close military, political, and economic cooperation between Western Europe and the U.S.
12 letter words containing antici
- anticipately — (dated) In anticipation, in advance; anticipatedly.
- anticipating — to realize beforehand; foretaste or foresee: to anticipate pleasure.
- anticipation — Anticipation is a feeling of excitement about something pleasant or exciting that you know is going to happen.
- anticipative — inclined to anticipate; of or full of anticipation
- anticipatory — An anticipatory feeling or action is one that you have or do because you are expecting something to happen soon.
13 letter words containing antici
14 letter words containing antici
- anticipatingly — In an anticipating manner; looking forward; expectantly.
- anticipatively — In an anticipative manner; expectantly.
- anticipatorily — of, showing, or expressing anticipation.
- neoromanticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) Fine Arts. a style of painting developed in the 20th century, chiefly characterized by forms or images that project a sense of nostalgia and fantasy.
- pre-anticipate — to realize beforehand; foretaste or foresee: to anticipate pleasure.
15 letter words containing antici
- anticipointment — (rare) The state of mind resulting from excitedly anticipating a strongly promoted product, event, film, etc, and then being disappointed when it fails to meet the expectations generated by this promotion.
- antiromanticism — the opposition to romanticism
- nonanticipative — Not anticipative.
- pre-romanticism — romantic spirit or tendency.
- romanticization — to make romantic; invest with a romantic character: Many people romanticize the role of an editor.
16 letter words containing antici
- anti-romanticism — romantic spirit or tendency.
- anticippointment — (informal, rare) A feeling of anticipation followed by disappointment.
- over-romanticize — to make romantic; invest with a romantic character: Many people romanticize the role of an editor.
- post-romanticism — romantic spirit or tendency.
On this page, we collect all words with ANTICI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 58 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ANTICI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.