Words containing ane
4 letter words containing ane
5 letter words containing ane
6 letter words containing ane
- alkane — any saturated aliphatic hydrocarbon with the general formula CnH2n+2
- anelli — pasta shaped like small rings
- anemia — a condition in which there is a reduction of the number, or volume, of red blood corpuscles or of the total amount of hemoglobin in the bloodstream, resulting in paleness, generalized weakness, etc.
- anemic — Pathology. suffering from anemia.
- anemo- — indicating wind
7 letter words containing ane
- abthane — a territorial possession of the early Scottish church
- airlane — Alternative spelling of air lane.
- alkanes — Plural form of alkane.
- alkanet — a European boraginaceous plant, Alkanna tinctoria, the roots of which yield a red dye
- alumane — (inorganic compound) The compound aluminium hydride, AlH3.
8 letter words containing ane
- airplane — An airplane is a vehicle with wings and one or more engines that enable it to fly through the air.
- albanese — Licia [lee-chee-uh;; Italian lee-chah] /ˈli tʃi ə;; Italian ˈli tʃɑ/ (Show IPA), 1913–2014, Italian operatic soprano.
- alkanets — Plural form of alkanet.
- anecdata — anecdotal evidence based on personal observations or opinions, random investigations, etc., but presented as fact: biased arguments supported by anecdata.
- anecdota — unpublished writings
9 letter words containing ane
- aeroplane — An aeroplane is a vehicle with wings and one or more engines that enable it to fly through the air.
- afrikaner — Afrikaner means belonging or relating to the white people in South Africa whose ancestors were Dutch.
- airplanes — Plural form of airplane.
- allophane — a variously coloured amorphous mineral consisting of hydrated aluminium silicate and occurring in cracks in some sedimentary rocks
- anecdotal — Anecdotal evidence is based on individual accounts, rather than on reliable research or statistics, and so may not be valid.
10 letter words containing ane
- ablutomane — a person who is obsessive about washing himself or herself
- adamantane — a white crystalline alicyclic hydrocarbon, C 10 H 16 , consisting of four fused cyclohexane rings, with the carbon atoms arranged as in the diamond lattice.
- aeroplanes — Plural form of aeroplane.
- andamanese — Also, Andaman. Also called Andaman Islander. a member of a physically distinctive people that comprise the indigenous population of the Andaman Islands.
- anecdotage — anecdotes collectively
11 letter words containing ane
- alkanethiol — any compound containing an alkyl group joined to a mercapto group, as methyl mercaptan or methanethiol, CH 3 SH.
- aminoborane — (inorganic compound) A mixed hydride of nitrogen and boron, NH2BH2, whose polymer is proposed as a storage site for hydrogen.
- anecdotally — in an anecdotal manner
- anecdotical — relating to anecdotes
- anemochores — Plural form of anemochore.
12 letter words containing ane
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
- aminomethane — (organic compound, often in combination) methylamine (or a derivative of it).
- anecdotalism — an inclination to relate anecdotes
- anelasticity — the property of a substance which has a disproportionate relationship between stress and strain
13 letter words containing ane
14 letter words containing ane
- aerohydroplane — a vehicle that can function both as a motorboat and as an aircraft
- anesthesimeter — a device for measuring the amount of anesthetic given by inhalation.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- anesthetically — In an anesthetic manner.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
15 letter words containing ane
- anesthetization — to render physically insensible, as by an anesthetic.
- circumforaneous — moving around or abroad; roaming from place to place
- cleavage-planes — the act of cleaving or splitting.
- coinstantaneity — the act of taking place at exactly the same moment
- coinstantaneous — taking place at exactly the same moment
16 letter words containing ane
17 letter words containing ane
- anesthesiologists — Plural form of anesthesiologist.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- electroanesthesia — Anesthesia induced by cranial electrotherapy stimulation.
- instantaneousness — Condition of being instantaneous.
- microphanerophyte — any shrub or tree having a height of 2 to 8 metres
18 letter words containing ane
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- chlorobromomethane — a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid, CH 2 ClBr, used chiefly as an extinguishing agent in fire extinguishers and as a solvent in organic synthesis.
- extemporaneousness — The degree or property of being extemporaneous.
- phanerocrystalline — (of a rock) having the principal constituents in the form of crystals visible to the naked eye.
- tetrachloromethane — carbon tetrachloride.
19 letter words containing ane
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- contemporaneousness — The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
- non-contemporaneous — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- penecontemporaneous — formed during or shortly after the formation of the containing rock stratum: penecontemporaneous minerals.
20 letter words containing ane
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing ane
22 letter words containing ane
23 letter words containing ane
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
30 letter words containing ane
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing ane
On this page, we collect all words with ANE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1552 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ANE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.