Words containing amino
5 letter words containing amino
- amino — of, consisting of, or containing the group of atoms -NH2
6 letter words containing amino
- amino- — indicating the presence of an amino group
8 letter words containing amino
9 letter words containing amino
- aminoacid — Alternative spelling of amino acid.
- aminocarb — a crystalline compound, C 11 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used as a nonsystemic insecticide on various food crops and forest growth.
- carbamino — relating to the compound produced when carbon dioxide reacts with an amino group
- nitramino — containing the nitramino group.
- staminode — a sterile or abortive stamen.
10 letter words containing amino
- aminoacids — Plural form of aminoacid.
- aminoplast — amino resin.
- aminosugar — a monosaccharide with an amino or substituted amino group in place of a nonglycosidic hydroxyl group.
- daminozide — a plant-growth retardant, C 6 H 12 N 2 O 3 , used commercially on apples.
- diazoamino — denoting or of a diazo compound containing the group N:N·NH
11 letter words containing amino
- amino-sugar — a monosaccharide with an amino or substituted amino group in place of a nonglycosidic hydroxyl group.
- aminoborane — (inorganic compound) A mixed hydride of nitrogen and boron, NH2BH2, whose polymer is proposed as a storage site for hydrogen.
- aminobutene — a synthetic pain-relieving drug
- aminoketone — Any chemical compound containing both a ketone group and an amine.
- aminophenol — any of three isomeric forms that are soluble crystalline solids, used as a dye intermediate (meta- and ortho-), in dyeing hair, fur, and textiles (ortho- and para-), and as a photographic developer (para-). Formula: C6H4NH2OH
12 letter words containing amino
- aminobenzene — aniline (def 1).
- aminobenzoic — as in aminobenzoic acid
- aminobutyric — (organic chemistry) Of or pertaining to any of several isomeric univalent radicals in which a hydrogen atom of a butyric radical is replaced by an amino group.
- aminomethane — (organic compound, often in combination) methylamine (or a derivative of it).
- aminophenols — Plural form of aminophenol.
13 letter words containing amino
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- aminoaciduria — the presence of amino acids in urine
- aminobenzoate — (organic chemistry) Any salt or ester of aminobenzoic acid.
- aminophylline — a derivative of theophylline that relaxes smooth muscle and is used mainly to dilate the airways in the treatment of asthma and emphysema
- aminothiazole — (chemistry) A heterocyclic amine, the starting point for synthesis of many compounds, sometimes used as a thyroid inhibitor in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
14 letter words containing amino
15 letter words containing amino
16 letter words containing amino
17 letter words containing amino
18 letter words containing amino
19 letter words containing amino
- diethylaminoethanol — a colorless, hygroscopic, water-soluble liquid, C 6 H 15 NO, used for the synthesis of local anesthetics, in antirust compounds, and in photographic emulsions.
24 letter words containing amino
- ethyl-para-aminobenzoate — benzocaine
On this page, we collect all words with AMINO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 76 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AMINO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.