Words containing allo
5 letter words containing allo
6 letter words containing allo
7 letter words containing allo
- allobar — any form of an element with a different isotopic composition than that of the naturally occurring form of the element
- allonge — a lunging or thrusting move in fencing
- allonym — a name, often one of historical significance or that of another person, assumed by a person, esp an author
- alloquy — (obsolete) Act of speaking to another; an address.
- allover — over the whole surface
8 letter words containing allo
- agalloch — the fragrant, resinous wood of an East Indian tree, Aquilaria agallocha, of the mezereum family, used as incense in Asia.
- allocate — If one item or share of something is allocated to a particular person or for a particular purpose, it is given to that person or used for that purpose.
- allocher — any of the variant forms of a chereme.
- allocute — (chiefly, US, legal) To make an allocution.
- allodial — (of land) held as an allodium
9 letter words containing allo
- allobaric — of or relating to change in atmospheric pressure: allobaric wind.
- allocable — able to be allocated
- allocarpy — the production of fruit through cross-fertilization
- allocated — to set apart for a particular purpose; assign or allot: to allocate funds for new projects.
- allocates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of allocate.
10 letter words containing allo
- allhallond — relating to the period of time around Allhallows
- allhallown — relating to the period of time around Allhallows
- allhallows — All Saints' Day
- allocating — to set apart for a particular purpose; assign or allot: to allocate funds for new projects.
- allocation — An allocation is an amount of something, especially money, that is given to a particular person or used for a particular purpose.
11 letter words containing allo
- alloantigen — an antigen present in some but not all individuals of the same species, as those in different human blood groups.
- allocatable — that can be allocated.
- allocations — Plural form of allocation.
- allocentric — Concerned with the interests of others more than one's own; community-minded.
- allocheiria — a medical condition in which sensation is felt at a different point on the body from that stimulated
12 letter words containing allo
- allhallowmas — All Saints' Day.
- alloantibody — an antibody that reacts with an antigen from a genetically different individual of the same species.
- allomorphism — variation in the crystalline form of a chemical compound
- allosauruses — Plural form of allosaurus.
- allotropical — (chemistry, rare) Of or pertaining to an element that exhibits allotropy.
13 letter words containing allo
- allhallowtide — the season of All Saints' Day (Allhallows)
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
- allochthonous — (of rocks, deposits, etc) found in a place other than where they or their constituents were formed
- allophanamide — biuret.
- allopolyploid — (of cells, organisms, etc) having more than two sets of haploid chromosomes inherited from different species
14 letter words containing allo
- alloiostrophos — irregularly divided, not in a regular pattern of strophe and antistrophe
- allopatrically — In an allopatric manner.
- allopolyploidy — the state of having two or more sets of chromosomes derived from parents of different species or widely differing strains
- allosterically — In an allosteric manner.
- allotetraploid — a hybrid cell or individual possessing four times the chromosomes in a haploid organism
15 letter words containing allo
- allorecognition — The ability of an individual organism to distinguish its own tissues from those of another.
- allotetraploidy — the condition of being an allotetraploid
- allotransplants — Plural form of allotransplant.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- crystallography — the science concerned with the formation, properties, and structure of crystals
16 letter words containing allo
- crystallographer — A person skilled in crystallography.
- crystallographic — of, relating to, or dealing with crystals or crystallography.
- epigallocatechin — Gallocatechol.
- levallois-perret — a suburb of Paris, in N France, on the Seine.
- metallofullerene — (chemistry) A fullerene containing an enclosed metal atom.
17 letter words containing allo
On this page, we collect all words with ALLO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 628 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ALLO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.