Words containing alling
7 letter words containing alling
- balling — a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape; sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- calling — A calling is a profession or career which someone is strongly attracted to, especially one which involves helping other people.
- falling — to drop or descend under the force of gravity, as to a lower place through loss or lack of support.
- galling — that galls; chafing; irritating; vexing; exasperating.
- halling — a vigorous, athletic, Norwegian folk dance.
8 letter words containing alling
9 letter words containing alling
- allingham — Margery. 1904–66, British author of detective stories, featuring Albert Campion. Her works include Tiger in the Smoke (1952) and The Mind Readers (1965)
- appalling — Something that is appalling is so bad or unpleasant that it shocks you.
- befalling — A happening; occurrence; chance; event.
- caballing — a small group of secret plotters, as against a government or person in authority.
- equalling — (British) present participle of equal.
10 letter words containing alling
11 letter words containing alling
- appallingly — causing dismay or horror: an appalling accident; an appalling lack of manners.
- enthralling — Capturing and holding one's attention; fascinating.
- falling-off — If there is a falling-off of an activity, there is a decrease in its amount or intensity.
- falling-out — a quarrel or estrangement between persons formerly in close association with one another.
- fireballing — (baseball) Tending to pitch fastballs.
12 letter words containing alling
- forestalling — Present participle of forestall.
- four-walling — a form of distribution and exhibition, esp. of films, in which a distributor or producer rents a theater for a fixed amount, pays all advertising and operating costs, and collects all box-office receipts
- name-calling — the use of abusive names to belittle or humiliate another person in a political campaign, an argument, etc.
- paintballing — a sport in which players compete in teams or individually to eliminate opponents by hitting them with pellets containing paint from a special gun
- speedballing — the practice of taking cocaine and heroin together intravenously
13 letter words containing alling
- backpedalling — to retard the forward motion by pressing backward on the pedal, especially of a bicycle with coaster brakes.
- cannonballing — Present participle of cannonball.
- demothballing — to remove (naval or military equipment) from storage or reserve, usually for active duty; reactivate.
- enthrallingly — In an enthralling way.
- overpedalling — the overuse of the piano's pedals
14 letter words containing alling
- back-pedalling — a retreat from or a retraction of a previously held view
- credentialling — the practice of analysing the credentials of an individual or organization
- disenthralling — to free from bondage; liberate: to be disenthralled from morbid fantasies.
- disinthralling — the act of freedom from thraldom
- half-pedalling — a technique of piano playing in which the sustaining pedal is raised and immediately depressed thus allowing the lower strings to continue sounding
On this page, we collect all words with ALLING. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 95 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ALLING that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.