5-letter words containing alle
- allee — a path or a walkway in a landscaped area that is bordered by trees, tall plants, hedges, or fencing
- allen — Ethan. 1738–89, American soldier during the War of Independence who led the Green Mountain Boys of Vermont
- alley — An alley is a narrow passage or street with buildings or walls on both sides.
- galle — a seaport in SW Sri Lanka.
- halle — Morris, born 1923, U.S. linguist, born in Latvia.
- malle — Louis [loo-ee;; French lwee] /ˈlu i;; French lwi/ (Show IPA), 1932–95, French film director.
- salle — a hall
On this page, we collect all 5-letter words with ALLE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 5-letter word that contains ALLE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.