17-letter words containing alle
- allende meteorite — a carbonaceous chondrite meteorite that fell over northern Mexico in 1969: one of the largest recorded falls of a stony meteorite.
- allergic rhinitis — a condition characterized by head congestion, sneezing, tearing, and swelling of the nasal mucous membranes, caused by an allergic reaction.
- called to the bar — admitted to the practice of law as a barrister
- counterchallenges — Plural form of counterchallenge.
- footmen's gallery — the rearmost section of seats in the balcony of an English theater, especially in the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
- great rift valley — a series of rift valleys running from N to S, from the Jordan Valley in SW Asia to Mozambique in SE Africa.
- parallel computer — parallel processor
- parallel universe — Physics. any of a hypothetical collection of undetectable universes that are like our known universe but have branched off from our universe due to a quantum-level event. See also multiverse.
- parallelogram law — Mathematics, Physics. a rule for adding two vectors, as forces (parallelogram of forces) by placing the point of application of one at the point of origin of the other and obtaining their sum by constructing the line connecting the two remaining end points, the sum being the diagonal of the parallelogram whose adjacent sides are the two vectors.
- rift valley fever — a highly infectious viral disease of humans and animals, transmitted by mosquitoes and other insects, occurring in Africa and characterized in humans by headache, fever, eye discomfort, and muscle aches, progressing in some cases to encephalitis, blindness, or internal bleeding.
- the alpine valley — a straight fracture on the moon that cuts the Alps in two
- the smallest room — a euphemistic way of referring to the room the lavatory
- visitors' gallery — a balcony in a building such as a parliament or court where members of the public can sit
- walleye surfperch — a common black and silvery surfperch (Hyperprosopon argenteum) found off the coast of California
On this page, we collect all 17-letter words with ALLE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 17-letter word that contains ALLE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.