Words containing all
3 letter words containing all
- all — You use all to indicate that you are referring to the whole of a particular group or thing or to everyone or everything of a particular kind.
4 letter words containing all
- all- — All- is added to nouns or adjectives in order to form adjectives which describe something as consisting only of the thing mentioned or as having only the quality indicated.
- alls — the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- ally — A country's ally is another country that has an agreement to support it, especially in war.
- ball — A ball is a round object that is used in games such as tennis, baseball, football, basketball, and cricket.
- call — If you call someone or something by a particular name or title, you give them that name or title.
5 letter words containing all
- allah — Allah is the name of God in Islam.
- allan — a masculine name
- allay — If you allay someone's fears or doubts, you stop them feeling afraid or doubtful.
- allen — Ethan. 1738–89, American soldier during the War of Independence who led the Green Mountain Boys of Vermont
- alley — An alley is a narrow passage or street with buildings or walls on both sides.
6 letter words containing all
- all-in — Wrestling. without restrictions; with virtually every type of hold permitted.
- allege — If you allege that something bad is true, you say it but do not prove it.
- allele — any of two or more variants of a gene that have the same relative position on homologous chromosomes and are responsible for alternative characteristics, such as smooth or wrinkled seeds in peas
- allied — Allied forces or troops are armies from different countries who are fighting on the same side in a war.
- allier — a department of central France, in Auvergne region. Capital: Moulins. Pop: 342 307 (2003 est). Area: 7382 sq km (2879 sq miles)
7 letter words containing all
- all-day — available throughout the day
- all-out — You use all-out to describe actions that are carried out in a very energetic and determined way, using all the resources available.
- allayed — to put (fear, doubt, suspicion, anger, etc.) to rest; calm; quiet.
- alleged — An alleged fact has been stated but has not been proved to be true.
- alleger — a person who alleges
8 letter words containing all
- actually — You use actually to indicate that a situation exists or happened, or to emphasize that it is true.
- agalloch — the fragrant, resinous wood of an East Indian tree, Aquilaria agallocha, of the mezereum family, used as incense in Asia.
- all-over — upper; higher up.
- all-pass — Radio. (of a network, transducer, etc.) transmitting signals without significant attenuation of any frequencies.
- all-star — An all-star cast, performance, or game is one which contains only famous or extremely good performers or players.
9 letter words containing all
- abysmally — of or like an abyss; immeasurably deep or great.
- all-clear — the signal that an air raid or other danger is over.
- all-dayer — an entertainment, such as a pop concert or film screening, that lasts all day
- all-fired — excessive; extreme
- all-night — open, available or operating throughout the night
10 letter words containing all
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- all'antica — in the manner of the ancients.
- all-around — You say all around to indicate that something affects all parts of a situation or all members of a group.
- all-in-one — All-in-one means having several different parts or several different functions.
- allargando — (to be performed) with increasing slowness
11 letter words containing all
12 letter words containing all
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
13 letter words containing all
14 letter words containing all
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- all-or-nothing — not allowing for qualification or compromise; either fully or not at all operative: an all-or-nothing approach.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
15 letter words containing all
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
- apocalyptically — of or like an apocalypse; affording a revelation or prophecy.
16 letter words containing all
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- autodidactically — a person who has learned a subject without the benefit of a teacher or formal education; a self-taught person.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing all
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chronographically — a timepiece fitted with a recording device, as a stylus and rotating drum, used to mark the exact instant of an occurrence, especially in astronomy.
18 letter words containing all
19 letter words containing all
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing all
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
On this page, we collect all words with ALL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5787 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ALL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.