Words containing aggr
5 letter words containing aggr
7 letter words containing aggr
8 letter words containing aggr
9 letter words containing aggr
- aggravate — If someone or something aggravates a situation, they make it worse.
- aggregate — An aggregate amount or score is made up of several smaller amounts or scores added together.
- aggressed — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
- aggresses — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggress.
- aggressor — The aggressor in a fight or battle is the person, group, or country that starts it.
10 letter words containing aggr
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
- aggrandize — To aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are. To aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
- aggravated — Aggravated is used to describe a serious crime which involves violence.
- aggravates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggravate.
- aggravator — to make worse or more severe; intensify, as anything evil, disorderly, or troublesome: to aggravate a grievance; to aggravate an illness.
11 letter words containing aggr
- aggradation — to raise the grade or level of (a river valley, a stream bed, etc.) by depositing detritus, sediment, or the like.
- aggrandised — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandise.
- aggrandized — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandize.
- aggrandizer — One who makes great or aggrandizes.
- aggrandizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggrandize.
12 letter words containing aggr
13 letter words containing aggr
14 letter words containing aggr
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandization — The act of aggrandizing, or the state of being aggrandized or exalted in power, rank, honor, or wealth; exaltation; enlargement.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- aggressiveness — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- antiaggression — opposing aggressive behaviour
15 letter words containing aggr
- hyperaggressive — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- macroaggregated — in the form of a macroaggregate
- microaggression — a subtle but offensive comment or action directed at a minority or other nondominant group that is often unintentional or unconsciously reinforces a stereotype: microaggressions such as "I don't see you as black.".
- over-aggressive — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
16 letter words containing aggr
- microaggressions — Plural form of microaggression.
17 letter words containing aggr
18 letter words containing aggr
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- passive-aggressive — denoting or pertaining to a personality type or behavior marked by the expression of negative emotions in passive, indirect ways, as through manipulation or noncooperation: a passive-aggressive employee who often misses deadlines.
19 letter words containing aggr
- self-aggrandizement — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
On this page, we collect all words with AGGR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 117 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AGGR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.