Words containing agg
4 letter words containing agg
5 letter words containing agg
6 letter words containing agg
- aggada — in the Talmud and midrash, the anecdotes, parables, legends, philosophy, etc. that explain or illustrate points of law
- aggers — aggressive
- aggeus — Haggai
- aggies — Plural form of aggie.
- bagged — a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth; pouch.
7 letter words containing agg
8 letter words containing agg
9 letter words containing agg
- aggadatah — any traditional homiletic interpretation of scripture
- aggravate — If someone or something aggravates a situation, they make it worse.
- aggregate — An aggregate amount or score is made up of several smaller amounts or scores added together.
- aggressed — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
- aggresses — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggress.
10 letter words containing agg
- aggeration — A heaping up; accumulation.
- agglutinin — a substance, such as an antibody or a lectin, that causes agglutination of cells or bacteria
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
- aggrandize — To aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are. To aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
- aggravated — Aggravated is used to describe a serious crime which involves violence.
11 letter words containing agg
- agglomerate — to form or be formed into a mass or cluster; collect
- agglutinant — sticking together; adhesive
- agglutinate — to adhere or cause to adhere, as with glue
- agglutinins — Plural form of agglutinin.
- aggradation — to raise the grade or level of (a river valley, a stream bed, etc.) by depositing detritus, sediment, or the like.
12 letter words containing agg
- agglomerated — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agglomerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agglomerate.
- agglomerator — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agglutinable — Able to be agglutinated; that readily undergoes agglutination.
- agglutinated — Simple past tense and past participle of agglutinate.
13 letter words containing agg
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
- agglomeration — An agglomeration of things is a lot of different things gathered together, often in no particular order or arrangement.
- agglomerative — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agglutinating — Present participle of agglutinate.
- agglutination — the act or process of agglutinating
14 letter words containing agg
- agglomerations — Plural form of agglomeration.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandization — The act of aggrandizing, or the state of being aggrandized or exalted in power, rank, honor, or wealth; exaltation; enlargement.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- aggressiveness — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
15 letter words containing agg
- deagglomeration — Deagglomeration is the process of breaking up agglomerates.
- exaggeratedness — the quality of being exaggerated
- haemagglutinate — to cause the clumping of red blood cells in (a blood sample)
- hyperaggressive — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- macroaggregated — in the form of a macroaggregate
16 letter words containing agg
- cloak-and-dagger — A cloak-and-dagger activity is one which involves mystery and secrecy.
- hemagglutinating — That causes hemagglutination.
- hemagglutination — the clumping of red blood cells.
- isoagglutination — the clumping of the red blood cells by a transfusion of the blood or serum of a genetically different individual of the same species.
- microaggressions — Plural form of microaggression.
17 letter words containing agg
- haemagglutinating — That agglutinates red blood cells.
- haemagglutination — Alternative form of hemagglutination.
- pseudo-aggressive — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- self-aggrandizing — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
18 letter words containing agg
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- passive-aggressive — denoting or pertaining to a personality type or behavior marked by the expression of negative emotions in passive, indirect ways, as through manipulation or noncooperation: a passive-aggressive employee who often misses deadlines.
- phytohemagglutinin — a lectin, obtained from the red kidney bean, that binds to the membranes of T cells and stimulates metabolic activity, cell division, etc.
19 letter words containing agg
- self-aggrandizement — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
On this page, we collect all words with AGG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 571 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AGG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.