Words containing affi
5 letter words containing affi
- affix — If you affix one thing to another, you stick it or attach it to the other thing.
6 letter words containing affi
- affied — Simple past tense and past participle of affy.
- affine — of, characterizing, or involving transformations which preserve collinearity, esp in classical geometry, those of translation, rotation and reflection in an axis
- affirm — If you affirm that something is true or that something exists, you state firmly and publicly that it is true or exists.
- baffie — (golf) A traditional name for a 5 wood.
- baffin — William. c.1584–1622, English navigator and explorer who led several expeditions to find the North West Passage
7 letter words containing affi
8 letter words containing affi
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
- affinely — In an affine manner.
- affining — Present participle of affine.
- affinity — If you have an affinity with someone or something, you feel that you are similar to them or that you know and understand them very well.
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
9 letter words containing affi
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
- affiances — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of affiance.
- affidavit — An affidavit is a written statement which you swear is true and which may be used as evidence in a court of law.
- affiliate — An affiliate is an organization which is officially connected with another, larger organization or is a member of it.
- affirmant — a person who affirms.
10 letter words containing affi
- affiancing — Present participle of affiance.
- affidavits — Plural form of affidavit.
- affiliable — having the ability to be attributed to
- affiliated — If an organization is affiliated with another larger organization, it is officially connected with the larger organization or is a member of it.
- affiliates — Plural form of affiliate.
11 letter words containing affi
- afficionado — aficionado.
- affiliating — Present participle of affiliate.
- affiliation — If one group has an affiliation with another group, it has a close or official connection with it.
- affiliative — to bring into close association or connection: The research center is affiliated with the university.
- affirmation — the act of affirming or the state of being affirmed
12 letter words containing affi
13 letter words containing affi
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- cycloparaffin — any of a series of saturated alicyclic hydrocarbons of the general formula CnH2n, having a closed chain of three or more carbon atoms, as cyclohexane
- disaffiliated — Simple past tense and past participle of disaffiliate.
- disaffirmance — to deny; contradict.
- graffiti-bomb — Military. a projectile, formerly usually spherical, filled with a bursting charge and exploded by means of a fuze, by impact, or otherwise, now generally designed to be dropped from an aircraft.
14 letter words containing affi
- disaffiliation — The termination of an affiliation; the act of ceasing to be associated with something.
- disaffirmation — The act of denial; a declaration that something is not true.
- life-affirming — A life-affirming activity or attitude emphasizes the positive aspects of life.
- non-affiliated — not associated with a particular group, organization, etc
- re-affirmation — the act or an instance of affirming; state of being affirmed.
15 letter words containing affi
16 letter words containing affi
On this page, we collect all words with AFFI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 232 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AFFI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.