Words containing affe
5 letter words containing affe
6 letter words containing affe
- affear — (archaic) To frighten, to scare; to terrify.
- affect — If something affects a person or thing, it influences them or causes them to change in some way.
- affeer — to assess, to decide upon an amount
- baffed — to strike the ground with a club in making a stroke.
- caffer — Lb pejorative obsolete spelling of kaffir.
7 letter words containing affe
- affeare — frighten
- affects — Plural form of affect.
- agraffe — a fastening consisting of a loop and hook, formerly used in armour and clothing
- caffein — a white, crystalline, bitter alkaloid, C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2 , usually derived from coffee or tea: used in medicine chiefly as a nervous system stimulant.
- chaffed — good-natured ridicule or teasing; raillery.
8 letter words containing affe
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- affected — If you describe someone's behaviour as affected, you disapprove of the fact that they behave in an unnatural way that is intended to impress other people.
- affecter — a person who makes a real or pretence show of liking, being, or knowing something
- afferent — bringing or directing inwards to a part or an organ of the body, esp towards the brain or spinal cord
- caffeine — Caffeine is a chemical substance found in coffee, tea, and cocoa, which affects your brain and body and makes you more active.
9 letter words containing affe
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affective — relating to affects
- afferents — Plural form of afferent.
10 letter words containing affe
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
- affectless — showing no emotion or concern for others
11 letter words containing affe
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
- affectively — in an emotional manner
12 letter words containing affe
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- deafferented — Simple past tense and past participle of deafferent.
13 letter words containing affe
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionated — Simple past tense and past participle of affectionate.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words containing affe
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- affectlessness — the inability to have or show emotion or feeling
- decaffeination — The removal of caffeine.
- kaffeeklatches — Plural form of kaffeeklatch.
- unaffectionate — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
15 letter words containing affe
16 letter words containing affe
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
On this page, we collect all words with AFFE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 136 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AFFE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.