Words containing aff
4 letter words containing aff
5 letter words containing aff
6 letter words containing aff
- affair — If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair.
- affear — (archaic) To frighten, to scare; to terrify.
- affect — If something affects a person or thing, it influences them or causes them to change in some way.
- affeer — to assess, to decide upon an amount
- affied — Simple past tense and past participle of affy.
7 letter words containing aff
8 letter words containing aff
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- affected — If you describe someone's behaviour as affected, you disapprove of the fact that they behave in an unnatural way that is intended to impress other people.
- affecter — a person who makes a real or pretence show of liking, being, or knowing something
- afferent — bringing or directing inwards to a part or an organ of the body, esp towards the brain or spinal cord
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
9 letter words containing aff
- affadavit — Misspelling of affidavit.
- affatuate — (obsolete) To infatuate.
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
10 letter words containing aff
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
11 letter words containing aff
- affableness — The state or quality of being affable.
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
12 letter words containing aff
- affamishment — (obsolete) starvation.
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
13 letter words containing aff
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionated — Simple past tense and past participle of affectionate.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words containing aff
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- affectlessness — the inability to have or show emotion or feeling
- daffadowndilly — a daffodil
- decaffeination — The removal of caffeine.
- disaffiliation — The termination of an affiliation; the act of ceasing to be associated with something.
15 letter words containing aff
16 letter words containing aff
On this page, we collect all words with AFF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 723 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AFF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.