Words containing aerob
6 letter words containing aerob
- aerobe — an organism that requires oxygen for respiration
7 letter words containing aerob
- aerobat — a person who performs spectacular or dangerous manoeuvres while in an aircraft
- aerobee — a U.S. two-stage, liquid-propellant sounding rocket developed in the 1940s that carried scientific instruments and occasionally biological specimens into the upper stratosphere.
- aerobes — Plural form of aerobe.
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
- aerobot — an unmanned aircraft used esp in space exploration
8 letter words containing aerob
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
- aerobium — an aerobe
- aerobomb — a bomb dropped from an aircraft
- anaerobe — an organism that does not require oxygen for respiration
9 letter words containing aerob
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- aerobiont — an organism that requires oxygen to survive
- aerobrake — to perform aerobraking
- anaerobes — Plural form of anaerobe.
- anaerobic — Anaerobic creatures or processes do not need oxygen in order to function or survive.
10 letter words containing aerob
- aerobacter — any bacteria of a former genus (Aerobacter) normally found in the intestine: now in either of two genera (Enterobacter or Klebsiella)
- aerobatics — Aerobatics are skilful displays of flying, usually to entertain people watching from the ground.
- aerobeacon — A light used to warn aircraft away from tall structures.
- aerobicize — (of a person) to perform aerobics
- aerobiosis — life in the presence of oxygen
11 letter words containing aerob
- aerobically — in an aerobic manner
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- anaerobiont — an organism that can live anaerobically
- aquaerobics — A form of aerobics done while in water.
12 letter words containing aerob
13 letter words containing aerob
14 letter words containing aerob
17 letter words containing aerob
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
On this page, we collect all words with AEROB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AEROB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.