Words containing aero
4 letter words containing aero
- aero — of or relating to aircraft or aeronautics
5 letter words containing aero
- aero- — aero- is used at the beginning of words, especially nouns, that refer to things or activities connected with air or movement through the air.
6 letter words containing aero
7 letter words containing aero
- aerobat — a person who performs spectacular or dangerous manoeuvres while in an aircraft
- aerobee — a U.S. two-stage, liquid-propellant sounding rocket developed in the 1940s that carried scientific instruments and occasionally biological specimens into the upper stratosphere.
- aerobes — Plural form of aerobe.
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
- aerobot — an unmanned aircraft used esp in space exploration
8 letter words containing aero
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
- aerobium — an aerobe
- aerobomb — a bomb dropped from an aircraft
- aerodart — a steel arrow dropped from an aircraft as a weapon
- aeroduct — an air duct
9 letter words containing aero
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- aerobiont — an organism that requires oxygen to survive
- aerobrake — to perform aerobraking
- aerodrome — An aerodrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- aerofoils — Plural form of aerofoil.
10 letter words containing aero
- aerobacter — any bacteria of a former genus (Aerobacter) normally found in the intestine: now in either of two genera (Enterobacter or Klebsiella)
- aerobatics — Aerobatics are skilful displays of flying, usually to entertain people watching from the ground.
- aerobeacon — A light used to warn aircraft away from tall structures.
- aerobicize — (of a person) to perform aerobics
- aerobiosis — life in the presence of oxygen
11 letter words containing aero
- aero-optics — the study of the effect of aircraft-induced and atmospheric disturbances on the efficiency of laser weapons
- aerobically — in an aerobic manner
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- aeroculture — a method of growing plants without soil by suspending them above sprays that constantly moisten the roots with water and nutrients.
12 letter words containing aero
- aeroacoustic — Relating to aeroacoustics.
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- aeroelastics — the study of aeroelastic phenomena.
- aeroembolism — an embolism of air bubbles often caused by surgery, induced abortion, or decompression sickness
13 letter words containing aero
- aeroacoustics — the study of the generation and transmittance of sound by fluid flow
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aerodynamical — relating to aerodynamics
- aeroembolisms — Plural form of aeroembolism.
14 letter words containing aero
15 letter words containing aero
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- microaerophiles — Plural form of microaerophile.
- microaerophilic — Of, or relating to a microaerophile.
- sphaerosiderite — a type of siderite
16 letter words containing aero
17 letter words containing aero
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- superaerodynamics — the branch of aerodynamics that deals with gases at very low densities.
18 letter words containing aero
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
On this page, we collect all words with AERO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 206 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AERO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.