Words containing advo
6 letter words containing advo
- advoke — To summon or call (to a higher tribunal).
8 letter words containing advo
- advocaat — a liqueur having a raw egg base
- advocacy — Someone's advocacy of a particular action or plan is their act of recommending it publicly.
- advocate — If you advocate a particular action or plan, you recommend it publicly.
- advoutry — adultery
- advowson — the right of presentation to a vacant benefice
9 letter words containing advo
- advocated — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocater — Alternative form of advocator.
- advocates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advocate.
- advocator — a person who advocates
- advoutrer — an adulterer
10 letter words containing advo
- advocacies — the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his advocacy of states' rights.
- advocaters — Plural form of advocater.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
- advocative — characterized by advocating
12 letter words containing advo
13 letter words containing advo
- self-advocacy — the practice of having mentally handicapped people speak for themselves and control their own affairs, rather than having nonhandicapped people automatically assume responsibility for them
17 letter words containing advo
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
On this page, we collect all words with ADVO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADVO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.