Words containing advi
6 letter words containing advi
7 letter words containing advi
- advices — an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
- advised — resulting from deliberation
- advisee — a person who receives advice from another person
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
- advises — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
8 letter words containing advi
- advisees — one of a group of students assigned to a faculty adviser for help in selection of a course of studies.
- advisers — Plural form of adviser.
- advising — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
- advisors — Plural form of advisor.
- advisory — An advisory group regularly gives suggestions and help to people or organizations, especially about a particular subject or area of activity.
9 letter words containing advi
- adviceful — thoughtful or attentive
- advisable — If you tell someone that it is advisable to do something, you are suggesting that they should do it, because it is sensible or is likely to achieve the result they want.
- advisably — Wisely, in an advisable manner.
- advisedly — If you say that you are using a word or expression advisedly, you mean that you have deliberately chosen to use it, even though it may sound unusual, wrong, or offensive, because it draws attention to what you are saying.
- disadvise — (transitive) To advise against; to dissuade from.
10 letter words containing advi
11 letter words containing advi
- advisedness — the quality of being advised; consideration or caution
- advisership — the office or post of an adviser
- ill-advised — acting or done without due consideration; imprudent: an ill-advised remark.
- inadvisable — not advisable; inexpedient; unwise.
- inadvisably — not advisable; inexpedient; unwise.
12 letter words containing advi
13 letter words containing advi
- advisableness — The state or quality of being advisable.
14 letter words containing advi
15 letter words containing advi
- unadvisableness — the quality of being imprudent or not advisable
On this page, we collect all words with ADVI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 80 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADVI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.