Words containing adve
6 letter words containing adve
- advect — (of air, water) to move horizontally
- advene — to become part of or be added to something
- advent — In the Christian church, Advent is the period between Advent Sunday, the Sunday closest to the 30th of November, and Christmas Day.
- adverb — An adverb is a word such as 'slowly', 'now', 'very', 'politically', or 'fortunately' which adds information about the action, event, or situation mentioned in a clause.
- advert — An advert is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
7 letter words containing adve
- advents — Plural form of advent.
- adverbs — any member of a class of words that function as modifiers of verbs or clauses, and in some languages, as Latin and English, as modifiers of adjectives, other adverbs, or adverbial phrases, as very in very nice, much in much more impressive, and tomorrow in She'll write to you tomorrow. They relate to what they modify by indicating place (I promise to be there), time (Do your homework now!), manner (She sings beautifully), circumstance (He accidentally dropped the glass when the bell rang), degree (I'm very happy to see you), or cause (I draw, although badly). See also sentence adverb.
- adverse — Adverse decisions, conditions, or effects are unfavourable to you.
- adverts — Plural form of advert.
8 letter words containing adve
9 letter words containing adve
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- advective — relating to advection
- adventism — the belief that the Second Coming of Christ will occur soon
- adventist — a member of any of the Christian groups, such as the Seventh-Day Adventists that hold that the Second Coming of Christ is imminent
- adventive — (of a species) introduced to a new area and not yet established there; exotic
10 letter words containing adve
- adventitia — the outermost covering of an organ or part, esp the outer coat of a blood vessel
- adventured — Simple past tense and past participle of adventure.
- adventurer — An adventurer is a person who enjoys going to new, unusual, and exciting places.
- adventures — Plural form of adventure.
- adverbials — Plural form of adverbial.
11 letter words containing adve
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adventurers — Plural form of adventurer.
- adventuress — a woman who seeks adventure, esp one who seeks success or money through daring exploits
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
12 letter words containing adve
- adventitious — added or appearing accidentally or unexpectedly
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- adventurists — Plural form of adventurist.
- adverbialize — to make (a word) into an adverb
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
13 letter words containing adve
14 letter words containing adve
15 letter words containing adve
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- non-adversarial — a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
- over-advertised — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- pre-advertising — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
16 letter words containing adve
- adventitiousness — The degree to which a thing is adventitious.
- self-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
17 letter words containing adve
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
18 letter words containing adve
- self-advertisement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
19 letter words containing adve
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
On this page, we collect all words with ADVE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 168 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADVE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.